All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. How do you do on-page SEO optimization in PHP?
  3. Last week
  4. Here are some of the best Free Help desk software you can find on the Internet: osTicket HelpDesk Z SolarWinds Web Help Desk Liberum Faveo Help desk Spiceworks Hesk They are completely Free and you can deploy them in a small to medium enterprise environment easily. HTH!
  5. Log-in Raspberry Pi, enter the command to extract jdk-8-linux-arm-vfp-hflt.tar.gz to /opt directory. Set default java and javac to the new installed jdk8.
  6. You can learn SQL. It is one of the popular languages for web database development. From there you can create a MySQL database for your site.
  7. List of Video Editing Softwares: Pinnacle Studio 20. Camtasia Studio 8. Windows Movie Maker. Adobe Premier Pro. Sony Vegas Pro. Final Cut Pro. AVS Video Editor. Corel VideoStudio.
  8. Apps for Vlogging: Clips, FXGuru, Cinema FV-5, Magisto Video Editor, YouTube Creator Studio, Vlogit.
  9. The goal of a Framework is to allow designers and developers to focus on building the unique features for their project, rather than re-inventing the wheel by coding common, familiar features found across many websites and web applications. Some famous FrameWorks for Building Websites: CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Django, Bootstrap
  10. Top Web Design Tools: Adobe Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Panic Coda, Adobe Photoshop, Firefox Developer, Notepad++, Adobe Flash.
  11. This is so nice. The complete list is helpful. Thanks for sharing.
  12. I hope you will get solution here - https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/4683/how-to-install-the-java-jdk-on-raspberry-pi
  13. I have tried these and these are good. http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/ http://shopperpress.com/ab/2-2/ I think Shopify is the best eCommerce platform. It's designed to help people build their own, scalable online store with hundreds of built-in features, and tons of apps. You can sell products directly on your website, and across multiple marketplaces and social media.
  14. Earlier
  15. WordPress is a well-known content management system. It is used to create websites that range from sports, news, businesses and even freelancer. It is also popular for eCommerce platform creation. 1. WooCommerce, 2. WP EasyCart, 3. TheCartPress, 4. Cart66, 5. MarketPress.
  16. CMS like Joomla is WordPress, Drupal, TYPO3, Prestashop, concrete5.
  17. The First CMS I've ever used was WordPress. Although I've also used Joomla, WIX, Magento, Weebly, Drupal. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. It is most associated with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
  18. W3schools is an aside from guide for realizing what each tag does what anyway it doesn't tell you the best way to make the locales that you require. Everybody as of now has a little thought of what they need and w3schools doesn't enable you to achieve that. I adapt for the most part through trials and Dreamweaver (exchanging among code and configuration see).
  1. Load more activity