Your first computer...

I received my first computer at the age of 15 , pretty late. That too I cried a lot to convince my parents to buy it. I used to code a lot of websites . :) Also my first game was GTA Vice City. I still love that game.

I was only about 12 or 13 when I received mine, so don't feel too bad. Great game choice, though. I love the GTA series, especially the older titles like GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. Lately, though, I've become more interested in the Saints Row series after I picked up Saints Row: The Third for my Xbox 360. The campaign was a lot more fun than GTA in my opinion, it just doesn't have that realistic feel that GTA does.

I never owned a computer but I got a laptop 4 years ago (my first). It has 70GB HD and 2GB RAM running Windows XP. It was a used laptop when I got it so it didn't have good specs but when I used to live in India, my uncle had a computer shop and I had worked with a lot of old computers and worked on Windows 98.

My first computer was a Packard Bell. I don't have fond memories of it. I think it was a 286 with a hard drive of 80MB. Yes, 80MB. The only good thing that came from owning this computer was meeting my first computer gurus. They were two stoner hippie guys who owned a used computer store. They helped me make my Bell last as long as it could.

• Administrators

the first game I played was MS BOB. Ahh the good times.

Haha yeah, I don't think it was even a game if I remember right. I thought it was software for organization like, calendar, clock, email, ect...?