Free Domain Contest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't exactly need any more domains myself. I suppose you could just give the person the money that you would've spent on the domain, but that might not be as fun.   You could certainly off

Lol, this is pretty well locked up between the top two.

Wow! Congratulations. I tried participating but my exams are taking over my life.. .   @Nathan, I like the idea about forum softwares as prize for the monthly competition, I would love to participa

Thanks for the contest again. I seriously hope someone will beat me to it. Seriously guys... I am on a hattrick course now. Who is coming to stop me???

Thanks Nathan and Db.net admins once again.

Shouldn't we have kinda like a rule that no 1 person can win 2 times consecutively? And a widget would be awesome...

I agree with there being a rule, perhaps a a participant can only win 2 time within 5 rounds?

I agree with there being a rule, perhaps a a participant can only win 2 time within 5 rounds?

I disagree totally. If you're the best, you're the best. If the winner wins consecutive times, it's surely because they've put the effort in and should be rewarded. If they decide to pass and let the 2nd place person have the prize, that's their choice (and should be an option).

Personally, I'd pass even if I won, since I don't need any of the prizes, but that's just me. :)

• Administrators

Nope, no limits on how much you can win. Like Spike said I don't want to penalize someone for their hard work. Instead just create more new interesting threads and there won't be a problem winning :)

I'm glad there's not a limit. I can see how it might be discouraging if a single person wins repeatedly, but at the same time, unless they're winning by an insane gap each time, then anybody could potentially beat them, too. Just try harder to keep up and beat them the next time. :)

I propose a daily post showing the standings. BTW you are posting 2 times in the same thread. Bit of Blackhat lol. :zorro:

I actually did that by mistake.. I had to hit the MultiQuote button, and hit the Quote button instead.. Didn't realize that until now. :D

And, I don't care about the prizes, I just want to stop you from winning 3 times in a row. :P JK. :D