Free Domain Contest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't exactly need any more domains myself. I suppose you could just give the person the money that you would've spent on the domain, but that might not be as fun.   You could certainly off

Lol, this is pretty well locked up between the top two.

Wow! Congratulations. I tried participating but my exams are taking over my life.. .   @Nathan, I like the idea about forum softwares as prize for the monthly competition, I would love to participa

Close enough! You might want to edit it into your original post, if you haven't already....or even add a link to the main page so that new users even know it's going. Maybe add a description to the standings page, too?

• Administrators

Close enough! You might want to edit it into your original post, if you haven't already....or even add a link to the main page so that new users even know it's going. Maybe add a description to the standings page, too?

Will do now thanks!

• Administrators

Yup anyone could change things up with a few new threads.

Also in addition to this 2 week contest I always run I was thinking a monthly contest would be fun. But what prize would you win for that? Maybe a vBulletin or IP.Board License?

Yup anyone could change things up with a few new threads.

Also in addition to this 2 week contest I always run I was thinking a monthly contest would be fun. But what prize would you win for that? Maybe a vBulletin or IP.Board License?

Forget VB license. They suck. Get a IP.Board and we can even get that from your own link.

I better get posting soon. Chuck is gonna be on the tail in no time lol.

• Administrators

Forget VB license. They suck. Get a IP.Board and we can even get that from your own link.

I better get posting soon. Chuck is gonna be on the tail in no time lol.

Well the winner could choose which they would like. I'm going to think on it and I'll start a new thread.

Well it was a lot closer this time, but Godric won again. Let me know what prize you would like Godric.

Thanks Nathan. That is my hat-trick now. I wont be participating in the future contest. Its better for someone else to win. Its no fun when you win constantly :D. Also I will get a domain. I am still thinking about the previous competition domain lol. I will let you know when I decide on them.

Cheers to everyone who has participated too.

Wow! Congratulations. I tried participating but my exams are taking over my life.. :(.

@Nathan, I like the idea about forum softwares as prize for the monthly competition, I would love to participate in it (and win if possible :D)

Wow! Congratulations. I tried participating but my exams are taking over my life.. :(.

@Nathan, I like the idea about forum softwares as prize for the monthly competition, I would love to participate in it (and win if possible :D)

Sorry you got an IMBA competitor here. I would be rolling for the forum licenses too and I am gonna win as I have summers coming in.

Still best of luck DK. Also hope you do good on exams.