Mac Owners report here!

MacBook Air (2011) here! I love it, but I am constantly running out of room on the hard drive. It's driving me crazy to keep having to delete apps and content from my computer just to be able to run some updates. Gaah. Otherwise I love it :) 

Macs are not for kids.. :)

Jokes aside, they are meant mainly for professionals and power users (like video editing, web designing) and bragging.. B-)

Yes, I own a 21.5" iMac since March 2010.

I didn't know this. Mac books are primarily tailored to professionals in the IT industry. Very interesting. I do some web designing and coding, maybe I should get one after all.

• 3 months later...

OS X developer here! I own a windows desktop for occasional gaming, but I do most of my development on my Mac; I find my workflow to be infinitely better. The things that make it for me are the trackpad, the amazing battery life, and the awesome selection of apps. If you have the money, then definitely invest in a MacBook Air or a 13" Retina Macbook Pro!

• 4 years later...

I love mine! I own a Macbook Pro 15" 2009 aluminum unibody. It's not the best for games, but there are still quite a few you can download from the App Store that are a lot of fun and they run great on it. Just not the greatest selection. But it runs very smoothly, it's not the least bit slow, not to mention it syncs with your iPhone. That's the best part. Before my Macbook, I owned a windows computer and it was so slow. It drove me insane. I didn't even have it that long until it started overheating. I gave up and bought my Macbook. But they're very reliable computers. Definitely look into getting one.