bryce12

What's your biggest challenge in Website development?

For me it's knowing when my site is ready to go public. I often spend enormous amounts of time just redoing some visuals I didn't like for some reason or changing the layout to be just a little bit different, because I'm a perfectionist and I don't want an unfinished site with my name on it on the internet. I feel like sometimes I might be overdoing it and I could've released the site weeks before I actually did it, but for some reason I always want to keep working on them.

I hаve а fеw challenges:

Sometimes I catch myѕelf limiting my creativity – designing what I knоw hоw to code rather than dоing somеthing completely innovative and figuring оut how tо make it work later. :)

Not making еnough time to explore аs a designer. I tend tо usе uр all mу time on work projects аnd need to gеt bеtter аt allocating time for creative freedom.

Getting bеttеr at overcoming these challenges іѕ оn my nеw years resolution list :)

The hardest part about web design for me is definitely trying to come up with an original design. The back end work is the fun part. What's very difficult for me is creating a professional look & feel that is original and doesn't suck or mimic some other site. I'm getting better over time but I still dread that aspect of web development every time I start a new project. I can't wait to get it over with so I can start on the back end.

The hardest part of web development for me is the look & feel of the site. I have a very hard time trying to come up with original & creative looking designs. I find it very difficult not to subconsciously copy designs and ideas from other sites that I like.

I'm always relieved once I'm done with the front end and I can begin the fun part. Coding the brains is really fun to me because there are more challenges and logic based rather than creative based problems.

My biggest probem as of now is, the Design. it's so hard to decide on what version of design will you going to publish because many websites now looks the same than others , header,footer,righ-left adsense, navigation bar, search toolbar, they all looks like the same and that's why i'm always making my project unique than other to attract more visitors and to make it more interesting than others. so design is my problem, how will i make it unique than on my competence company and how will i make it more interesting than them? that's all i'm thinking so i'm developing at least 3 version of design of one project and make a decision with the team.