Modern Warfare 3 Already Being Played?

ford1001

While it’s been rumored to have been in development for some time, there’s been no confirmation of its existence. However, there’s a slight chance that’s about to change.

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3.jpg

According to one player, known as ‘egonadrian’, the next installment in the Call of Duty franchise is currently in the process of alpha testing. There’s an image of his account below, reportedly it shows him playing the game.

Apparently the next cod is going to be an MMO like World of Warcraft.. R.I.P Cod if it turns out to be true ¬¬

I definitely be interested in what it would be like if it was an MMO. It wouldnt be the same though.

COD has always been about a war era and in first person, if it turns into an mmo there goes one of the genre leaders. And just an update, with geohots latest PS3 hack you can change the name of games being played, and why would Activision make it so open in he name

I agree turning it into an MMO would completely ruin the COD franchise and it wouldn't be anything like it is now. I still think it would be good if they did make it as an MMO though, just out of curiosity of what they would do.

You don't have to be a genius to see that that is fake.

Plus MW3 is being delayed heavily by Activision's legal disputes.

not really, Activision owns the COD Modern Warfare so MW3 could have been Black Ops if they wanted it to be, i think MW3 will come next year, this year a MMO then MW3 then another historic game

not really, Activision owns the COD Modern Warfare so MW3 could have been Black Ops if they wanted it to be, i think MW3 will come next year, this year a MMO then MW3 then another historic game

So your point is what?

The legal issues they are facing right now are preventing the production of the game, otherwise it's illegal as there's an ongoing dispute with the ex-employees of Activision who were fired for trying to make the games better.

So your point is what?

The legal issues they are facing right now are preventing the production of the game, otherwise it's illegal as there's an ongoing dispute with the ex-employees of Activision who were fired for trying to make the games better.

false Infinity Wards employees were fired, not Activision, so you were incorrect there.

So your point is what?

false Infinity Wards employees were fired, not Activision, so you were incorrect there.

They were working for Activision at the time and Activision definitely had something to do with it, as half of Infinity Ward then left also. Therefore, I'm right - look it up further.

Activision fired Vince Zampella and Jason West last year because of "breaches of contract and insubordination by two senior employees at Infinity Ward" which was Vince and Jason. They then went and formed Respawn, a new company who is funded by EA Games, which is Activisions arch enemy. More IW workers then also left because they were not getting paid enough

IW is a sub division of Activision

and how exactly are you right?

You've just contradicted yourself here:

This makes me correct (which is a synonym of right).

IW is a sub division of Activision

and how exactly are you right?

You've just contradicted yourself here:

This makes me correct (which is a synonym of right).

no, on a technicality i am still in the winning position, Infinity Ward and Activision are 2 different companies, Activision just finds IW money to make the game then give it to them,

no, on a technicality i am still in the winning position, Infinity Ward and Activision are 2 different companies, Activision just finds IW money to make the game then give it to them,

If it was possible to reason with idiots, you would have settled down a while ago.

Lets get some facts straight:

-Activision owns Infinity Ward.

-You have contradicted yourself twice now (the second time because you said that Infinity Ward is a part of Activision and then said it isn't.

-You're not right.

-Activision fired the employees.

-I am right.