Religious views and religion

Der Walker-Kaiser

I'm an atheist but I respect other people beliefs not matter how odd they seems to me.

I don't respect people who blow themselves up for virgins......

Yes that is very extreme lol, its the same with Hitler and his beliefs they were very extreme and lead to mass murder

I'm an atheist but I respect other people beliefs not matter how odd they seems to me.

Yes that is very extreme lol, its the same with Hitler and his beliefs they were very extreme and lead to mass murder

Extreme i suppose but true.............:)

I think those are a different sub culture, i mean not all the muslims are extremists to the extent of blowing themself up for their beliefs.

all religions have their extremist side to them "Holy wars" for example is never a good sign to say religion is all peacful.

There is always one group of people who will take something too far.

I think those are a different sub culture, i mean not all the muslims are extremists to the extent of blowing themself up for their beliefs.

all religions have their extremist side to them "Holy wars" for example is never a good sign to say religion is all peacful.

I didn't say that all muslims would blow themselves up did i? In fact i never even said the word 'muslim'.

I know that not all people from a certain religion believe in different things but by believing in something that isn't there makes you do stupid things and gives you false pretenses.

I see religion as a disease!

I believe Wars aren't started by religion. They're started by man and even in a world with no religion, we'd be killing each other over equally trivial matters. I agree with you that we have to respect others beliefs, even if they don't neccesarily respect ours.

I think it was comedic, rhyming with the whole 'Harshness' thing. :)

Also, double posting is forbidden. ;O :3

Still incorrect, thought I would tell him so he could correct it if he wished.

Also, sorry about the double posting, I didnt notice it, they were over an hour apart though.