Best game developers?

Scotteh

Who do you think are the best game developers?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think are the best game developers?

• Infinity Ward
    • Treyarch
    • Mojang
    • Crytek
    • Free Radicals
    • Insomniac Games
    • Bethesda
    • Bohemia Interactive Studio
    • Capcom
    • Konami
    • Squaresoft/Square Enix
    • Other (State Below)

1 hour ago, kx8 said:

Many years ago Squaresoft/Square Enix released a lot of really good games and so did Konami. The only games I played before were RPGs. Final Fantasy and Suikoden were both the RPG franchises that were the best for me way back then. These days I'm not even sure about the games anymore. They're either looking really great with a crap storyline, or really good storyline with poor gameplay. They just don't make them like they used to. I miss those days when I have to switch discs LOL. The more discs the better! 😆

I still remember playing RPGs on my Sony Playstation and same as you, I get excited when there are more than 2 discs for a game. It means that the story will be longer and I will be immersed in the storyline. Nowadays, I don't have the time nor the gusto to play long RPGs but I do miss them, the last one I played that really impressed me was Disgaea.

My favorite game developer is Nippon Ichi.

21 hours ago, Stoopkid said:

I still remember playing RPGs on my Sony Playstation and same as you, I get excited when there are more than 2 discs for a game. It means that the story will be longer and I will be immersed in the storyline. Nowadays, I don't have the time nor the gusto to play long RPGs but I do miss them, the last one I played that really impressed me was Disgaea.

My favorite game developer is Nippon Ichi.

I don't have the time and energy for long RPG's now, but that isn't really a problem since they don't make them like they used to. Disgaea is another franchise with great games! I like The Witch and the Hundred Knight from Nippon Ichi. There's another title I like but it's from Capcom titled Breath of Fire.

5 hours ago, kx8 said:

I don't have the time and energy for long RPG's now, but that isn't really a problem since they don't make them like they used to. Disgaea is another franchise with great games! I like The Witch and the Hundred Knight from Nippon Ichi. There's another title I like but it's from Capcom titled Breath of Fire.

I have also played breath of fire before though I am not sure what part it was. Maybe it was Breath of Fire IV, whether if it was IV or not what I remembered was that I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Wild Arms. This the first time I am hearing of The Witch and the Hundred Knight, I'll check it out.