Nathan

Well Good Micro Niche sites will work nicely in 2-3 months with decent SEO and content. As for this site, I dont know.

If you want to get a new adsense after the first is banned then there are other ways. The best is to use a VPS and use it only of radsense, also use the credit card of your family memebers. The potential is huge. Although the site's name is a bit misleading.

• Administrators

I have an adsense account that is in good standing no problems there, was just wondering if micro niche sites were any good? He claims to have some that earn anywhere from $300-$700 per month to purchase for $1k. Decided to try one of his small sites first.

I have an adsense account that is in good standing no problems there, was just wondering if micro niche sites were any good? He claims to have some that earn anywhere from $300-$700 per month to purchase for $1k. Decided to try one of his small sites first.

That would mean 10-20$ a day. It is higly unlikely. I recommend getting a good site at flippa which earns that much. Should cost you much lesser. ANother thing is to try already ranked site. I saw one guy selling it, I will let you know if I find him again.

Hmm it is possible to share the link for the site when you receive it? I've never actually heard of a service like this and would definitely love to see a real review if you're willing to share. :D

• Administrators
Hmm it is possible to share the link for the site when you receive it? I've never actually heard of a service like this and would definitely love to see a real review if you're willing to share.

Absolutely. I should have it by Monday (7-10 day turnaround). I'll post up a link after that. If it does work I plan on purchasing a few more as well.

Absolutely. I should have it by Monday (7-10 day turnaround). I'll post up a link after that. If it does work I plan on purchasing a few more as well.

I really would advice against it. Its better to PM, the last thing you want to do is post your adsense site in public.

Its a really bad idea IMO. Anyone can ruin your site if they get your link. CLickbombing stealing of the niche are just some of the starters.

• 2 weeks later...

If what he claims is true, why wouldn't he just let the site sit for 2~3 months and make 1k for himself? it sounds fishy to me.

• Administrators

I asked them that, he said he does do that and keeps the highest paying ones. He then sells off the sites that make the least, rinse and repeat. I didn't buy one of those though, I had them create a new one for me from scratch.

• Administrators

Hey guys don't buy from getadsenseapproved.com .

Since my last update I decided to purchase a package of 3 more sites as I know it takes some time for them to start earning. This time it has taken even longer to get a response from the guy.

His "guarantee" is keywords and domain name choices to you within 24 hours of purchase and the entire site finished with ads in 7-10 days. It's been 10 days and I still have not received either until I emailed him asking for a refund. In the email I told him no thanks, I don't want the sites anymore just refund my money. A few hours later he replied back we don't give refunds here are you domains and keywords you should buy so we can complete the order. Well it took me 10 days to get the domains and keywords so at that rate I should get the 3 sites in about 100 days. No thanks....

So I'm not understanding why getadsenseapproved.com won't refund me. He hasn't given me anything other than the site suggestions after I wanted a refund. He is out nothing, I'm out $90. I know it's not much, but really kind of ticks me off that he won't even try to work a refund for me, just so disappointed in their business.

At this point I've escalated it with PayPal letting them know the situation about how I never received site and wanted a refund. Seems like I ALWAYS get burned on PayPal disputes so I'm writing off this $90, but we will see.

Anyways I'm done ranting now, just wanted to forewarn everyone about getadsenseapproved.com.

• Administrators

Well we ended up coming to a resolution.

He agreed to refund $30 of the $90. It's better than disputing it with PayPal involved and not getting anything.

Not really what I wanted, but better than nothing.

Sorry to hear that the investment was not worth it. Google is really changing how they rank sites and with the latest Penguin update, there's no guarantee how micro niche sites will perform in the future. I think it makes sense to move to creating at least medium sites sites with at least 30-50 articles on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No I've never tried a site like that! I may have a look and try some out. I may buy a small site to check them out! I won't be buying from this site thow, it's a scam! So stupid not to give refunds....

Edited by Sherlock

• 2 weeks later...