Call of Duty or Battlefield

ford1001

I quite enjoy both. And rubbish at any of them.

I get beat by my wife at em for god sake. Thats gotta tell ya something lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I quite enjoy both. And rubbish at any of them.

I get beat by my wife at em for god sake. Thats gotta tell ya something lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh god, nothing is worse than getting beat by a girl at games. Nothing about being sexist or chauvenistic or anything. It just when they trash talk after they beat you, they REALLY lay it on

I prefer Battlefield series in multiplay. Because it is more realistic and you get to play with more people - 64... 32 vs 32. You get to fly jets, choppers, drive tanks, jeeps, boats, etc. on the top of spawn as an infantry. Huge map, feel like a real warzone.

Call of Duty has good singleplay campaign, but I don't really like the mutiplay. It's a grende spam fest. Also too many people on too small of a map.

I have both series since Battlefield 1942, and COD 1.

Battlefield 1942 and its Desert Combat mod had me addicted to the multiplay.

COD1 on the other hand, I gave up on the mutiplay right away after just two days of playing. For the same type of shoot out, I prefer Counter-Strike.

If I want a war, I play BF series.

I prefer Battlefield series in multiplay. Because it is more realistic and you get to play with more people - 64... 32 vs 32. You get to fly jets, choppers, drive tanks, jeeps, boats, etc. on the top of spawn as an infantry. Huge map, feel like a real warzone.

Call of Duty has good singleplay campaign, but I don't really like the mutiplay. It's a grende spam fest. Also too many people on too small of a map.

I have both series since Battlefield 1942, and COD 1.

Battlefield 1942 and its Desert Combat mod had me addicted to the multiplay.

COD1 on the other hand, I gave up on the mutiplay right away after just two days of playing. For the same type of shoot out, I prefer Counter-Strike.

If I want a war, I play BF series.

Yep so true about so many people being on a small map. Like Rust and all those maps (they always include a really small map in all the installments) where you die right after you spawn.