Jump to content
Ownageprankers

What is Your Favorite Browser?

  

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite Browser?

    • Internet Explorer
      0
    • Google Chrome
      27
    • Mozilla Firefox
      12
    • Opera
      1
    • Safari
      1
    • Other
      0


Recommended Posts

Google Chrome will always win. It is agile and offers a great number of extensions I can use. It is also easy to sync my data so that if I format my PC, I simply log in to my account and get all my information. Just visit their web store and see how much is available in terms of apps. They have everything you need for your daily tasks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the browsers I have tried I really like Google Chrome. It is fast, safe, simple, and reliable. I have not had issues except for a few times when the browser had an issue loading a plug-in. Other than that I can check my email with no worries at all. I love Chrome I do not know what I'll do without it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of the Google chrome family.:cheer:  I'm not a fan of big corporations or monopolies, because they tend to use their power to bully and dictate. But Chrome really is the best browser.It's really fast, very rarely crashes unless the problem is your service provider. I love Google's other services like gmail(best e-mail service in my opinion)Google Docs, Google Drive. All I have to do is log into my Google account and I have access to all my information. I think this is what makes chrome an ideal browser apart from it's superior performance. I've tried Internet Explorer but it just doesn't work for me. I don't know many people who use Firefox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there was a time long ago when the top browser was Internet Explorer then everyone switch to Google then came Safari, people thought it was the next king but Google Chrome end up with the crown once again.  Chrome is the fastest and the most reliable since 2010 in my book.

IMG_20180406_164855_997.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer Chrome, I find that it is much faster, doesn't crash as often, can handle a lot of tabs simultaneously, and have better performance in general, compared to those that I have used - Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Well, there was a time long ago when the top browser was Internet Explorer then everyone switch to Google then came Safari, people thought it was the next king but Google Chrome end up with the crown once again.  Chrome is the fastest and the most reliable since 2010 in my book.

IMG_20180406_164855_997.jpg

That nostalgia when I read Internet Explorer T T. How I miss those days where Internet Explorer was the only available browser because, of course 2008, 'twas still Windows XP. I can still remember how laggy and simple Internet Explorer was before, however I was quite contented back then maybe because I was still young. Now, I'm an avid user of Google Chrome. It's also simple and minimalist but it's not laggy unlike Internet Explorer which sadly, as of this date is still laggy and slow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jaybee said:

That nostalgia when I read Internet Explorer T T. How I miss those days where Internet Explorer was the only available browser because, of course 2008, 'twas still Windows XP. I can still remember how laggy and simple Internet Explorer was before, however I was quite contented back then maybe because I was still young. Now, I'm an avid user of Google Chrome. It's also simple and minimalist but it's not laggy unlike Internet Explorer which sadly, as of this date is still laggy and slow. 

I remember using explorer in 97, it's the only browser I remember using back then it was followed by Firefox and I think Safari but no one paid attention to Safari.  I sticked with IE until google came out.

IMG_20180407_183306_569.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I remember using explorer in 97, it's the only browser I remember using back then it was followed by Firefox and I think Safari but no one paid attention to Safari.  I sticked with IE until google came out.

IMG_20180407_183306_569.jpg

I actually remember using Firefox first before Chrome. It was my browser after Windows 7 came out. The first PC I actually used was a DELL PC and then we decided to buy an HP PC with windows 7 on it. I guess my country's kind of outdated  when it comes to PCs and browsers lol. Didn't know Internet Explorer existed even before my birth year :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main pc browser is firefox with ublock origin, adblock plus, no sprict and the config changes recommended at privacytools io. Backup browser if i need something else secluded on the side brave and on occasion chromium for a particular app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite browser since it was released is Google Chrome. I did try Firefox for a bit because a friend recommended it's better than Chrome but I uninstalled it after a few days and reinstalled Chrome. TBH I didn't know that there were other browsers before and I just used Internet Explorer, LOL! I also felt slightly bad when I switched to Chrome so I'd sometimes switch up browser. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love both Google Chrome and Opera. But if I have to go with one, I would pick Chrome. It is more reliable, for me, of course. Opera recently started giving me errors whereas Chrome does not do that. Also, for watching some videos Opera requested me to download Adobe. Until I downloaded Adobe plug in I could not play any video. On the other hand, I did not need any additional software for Chrome-I installed it and everything worked fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years ago I used Firefox as my primary browser for web surfing. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Chrome, and I never looked back ever since. What I love about it are the extensions. There are just some that are not on Firefox, and I badly need it for work, so yeah. Google Chrome is my preferred choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get to used Google Chrome Browser before and I have a good experience. It was fast and reliable until the browser get crushed. It was corrupted. I don't why it happen. Maybe it is due to upgrade or my internet provider. That when I switched and constantly use Mozilla Firefox Browser up to these days. I don't see any problem and it's still reliable in terms web searches. The performance is still the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love Google Chrome, I've been using it for years because of it's accessibility and convenience. I've tried the Internet Explorer but it does not have many sites unlike Google Chrome.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google Chrome is still the best choice for me. I used to like Mozilla Firefox before but I think it gets slower. I don't how it is performing right now because I haven't used it for quite a long time now. Since I switched to Google Chrome I didn't encounter much problem. There are times that it consumes a lot of resources like RAM or processor but it gets fixed but updating. I have also upgraded my computer so I don't encounter such problem anymore. IE is probably the worst among the browsers and it wasn't able to catch up among its competitors. In my experience, Google Chrome is the smoothest to use for me and there are tons of browser extensions to choose and use. I also think that it is getting better in terms of performance, functions and efficiency. I have not used any other browsers since I used Google Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nadebum said:

Google Chrome is still the best choice for me. I used to like Mozilla Firefox before but I think it gets slower. I don't how it is performing right now because I haven't used it for quite a long time now. Since I switched to Google Chrome I didn't encounter much problem. There are times that it consumes a lot of resources like RAM or processor but it gets fixed but updating. I have also upgraded my computer so I don't encounter such problem anymore. IE is probably the worst among the browsers and it wasn't able to catch up among its competitors. In my experience, Google Chrome is the smoothest to use for me and there are tons of browser extensions to choose and use. I also think that it is getting better in terms of performance, functions and efficiency. I have not used any other browsers since I used Google Chrome.

I agree with the fact that IE is the worst browser out there! Situation is better with Microsoft Edge but Google Chrome still remains the champion! The most reliable browser out there, definitely! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think google chrome is a great overall browser compared to the others. Internet explorer is not as fast as google chrome, and safari is exclusive to apple products, so it would not even be possible for me to get it on my windows laptop. I have not had much experience with the other browsers like Firefox, but google chrome seems to be the mainstream browser on any laptop or computer I use in places like the college, or a hotel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 8:56 PM, NikSuks said:

I agree with the fact that IE is the worst browser out there! Situation is better with Microsoft Edge but Google Chrome still remains the champion! The most reliable browser out there, definitely! 

Yes Microsoft Edge is better but it still has a lot of issues and bugs. Still isn't as reliable as Google Chrome. It can be said that Microsoft Edge is like a band-aid to their failed IE browser. Also, Google Chrome is a lot way better in terms of security compared to other browsers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...