What can ruin Google?

Yes I do. Anyone would be thinking the same if they had been in my shoes.

Like I had mentioned in one of my other threads, Google had offered me Adsense to monetize my Youtube videos. 12 days later, they banned me for "risk of invalid clicks". Which is not an legit reason by itself without more details. Try to contact a real human on their part is harder than go to Mars on your own. They treat Adsense publishers like sh1t because they can.

Tell me, what kind of "risk" does youtube video have?"

Note that "Risk of invalid clicks" is different from "invalid clicks". After some experts on Adsense told me about it. It means there had been no "invalid clicks" yet, but a "risk".

Companies treat people like sh1t don't deserve to be around.

Unless you work for Google yourself, I don't see you are in better position than me or any of the millions banned Adsense users. Many innocent people had been banned due to their automatic robots's false alarm. Once you get picked on by the automatic robots out of blue, you are done for 99.9999% the chance. Unless you are famous and can use your big name to get back what belongs to you.

That must mean that you hate every major company in the world, as well as your own government.

I don't use Google other than to use search, email or docs. None of those systems I have problems with, so I have no reason to dislike Google.

That must mean that you hate every major company in the world, as well as your own government.

I don't use Google other than to use search, email or docs. None of those systems I have problems with, so I have no reason to dislike Google.

It is your word, not mine.

So far I had major problem with Google, not anyone else.

Only if you know how it feel like when your own adsense account was banned out of blue for no good reason given. Then nobody a real human would talk to you. Then you find there are millions people out there in the same shoes.

You said, and I quote:

Companies treat people like sh1t don't deserve to be around.

That statement says you have issues with companies who use their weight and market dominance to get what they want, and do what they want.

Google are no different to Microsoft, Apple, oil companies, governments for forcing certain things when they want, even if the people don't agree.

So far I had major problem with Google, not anyone else.

Only if you know how it feel like when your own adsense account was banned out of blue for no good reason given. Then nobody a real human would talk to you. Then you find there are millions people out there in the same shoes.

So you are the minority that got banned for no good reason. A google employee isn't going to sit there and think 'Maybe today I will ban someone for no reason'.

If your still looking for a response then check out these few topics I've found:

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=as2&answer=1217847&rd=1

https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=policy_disabled_appeal&rd=1

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=57153

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only thing that would well and truly ruin Google would be for it's algorithm to be fully revealed online. However, I highly doubt that would happen, since even 97% of Google employees don't have access to the algorithm themselves.

I think it would be pretty hard to ruin google. It's such a large corporation that has so much authority on the internet. I believe if all the big companies got together then they might be able to take it down. The biggest thing that would hurt google is if they got really greedy and started charging for things.

Wait, if what you're saying is true then would Google sue Microsoft? I mean, Google Ads makes Google survive an if Microsoft would block them, then Google goes down. Although in my opinion, I don't think Microsoft would do such a thing. It's all business to them, nothing personal. So, I don't think Microsoft would do that to Google. But if that would happen, Google also has smart programmers and they could find a way out of the situation.

I think Google may have painted itself into the "too big to fail" corner a long time ago. If you take a minute to think about all of the ad revenue, blogs in Blogger, the scope of Google Earth, the conclusion that they are the digital equivalent of Goldman Sachs becomes pretty easy to make. If they happened to fall, they would take about 60% of the internet with it. Pretty chilling actually...

I really dont think anything could really destory Google, unless something really survire happened to there servers. I mean even if they had adblockers they would still keep it up because they have adwords, and all that cool stuff.. I think no matter what google will still exist.