Micro Niche Websites that Pay!

Nathan

Maybe I could write an eBook

If you want a ghostwriter, shout. I'd do it for free in exchange for the knowledge and, say, an editing credit - and all you'd have to do is throw the basic ideas over and answer some questions. I can fill out the meat form that and you can sell it, full rights. :D

Edited by SpikeTheLobster

Goodness, those Adsense figures sound like they came out of a fairy tale but I know for sure Nathan is a solid guy. Now I have two choices, either (a) start my own research on micro niche or (B) start saving money to buy the eBook from Nathan.

Yo, Nathan, what's that eBook going to cost? XXusd? XXXusd?

• Administrators

no matter who wrtites it, I might definitely grab myself a copy.

(Discount cause im awesome and all)

Talking with Spike currently about writing one.

Estimated price? D: You seem like a trustworthy guy. :P

Not set in stone, but I've sold 4 so far at $1400/site

Goodness, those Adsense figures sound like they came out of a fairy tale but I know for sure Nathan is a solid guy. Now I have two choices, either (a) start my own research on micro niche or ( B) start saving money to buy the eBook from Nathan.

Yo, Nathan, what's that eBook going to cost? XXusd? XXXusd?

Haven't set a price on this either.

I love information like this. Thanks for posting and yes, please keep us updated on your progress. It's still very difficult to find a job these days so one has to come up with their own ways to bring in the dough. Or in other words, when life hands you lemons, you gotta make lemonade (or websites)!

Talking with Spike currently about writing one.

Not set in stone, but I've sold 4 so far at $1400/site

Haven't set a price on this either.

Oh damn that's a high price. But I guess it's worth it if it really does make $10-$30 days on Adsense. And is the income guaranteed? What do the owners have to do?

• Administrators

Oh damn that's a high price. But I guess it's worth it if it really does make $10-$30 days on Adsense. And is the income guaranteed? What do the owners have to do?

I guaranteed the buyers that they would earn at least $10/day and that I would stay on to continue maintaining the site for $99/month. So as long as they pay the $99 a month service to me I continue to offer the guarantee. The owners don't do a thing except watch their Adsense go up.

I guaranteed the buyers that they would earn at least $10/day and that I would stay on to continue maintaining the site for $99/month. So as long as they pay the $99 a month service to me I continue to offer the guarantee. The owners don't do a thing except watch their Adsense go up.

And you do the keyword picking and all that correct? Do you offer any discounts to DB members? xD

• Administrators

And you do the keyword picking and all that correct? Do you offer any discounts to DB members? xD

Yes I do all the keyword research, article writing and setup, hosting is included as well. If a DB member wanted one I would give the first month free of maintenance.

Yes I do all the keyword research, article writing and setup, hosting is included as well. If a DB member wanted one I would give the first month free of maintenance.

Shouldn't the first month be free anyways (I thought that was included in the $1400 that you charged initially)?

I am interested in how you built your backlinks?

Where do you post them?

Do you build links for each individual article or do you build links to your homepage?

I can't find an effective way to do it. The amount of links I built is in hundreds at least, and I do links to my articles mostly, but I don't get more than 200 visitors per day. Usually it's below 150.

Edited by Ram8349

• Administrators

Forget the extremely high selling price of a site.

i want that Ebook :)

The price is actually very low. If I were to sell a site with this revenue on Digital Point or Flippa it would easily sell for 5k+

• Administrators

I am interested in how you built your backlinks?

I can't find an effective way to do it. The amount of links I built is in hundreds at least, but I don't get more than 200 visitors per day.

It's not about how many visitors you get per day, it's about how many targeted visitors your get per day.

Yes first month is included, I did specify it clearly I meant the first month you would have to pay would be free. So two months of free maintenance.

Oh well yea but then you said for non-DB members first month wouldn't be free of maintenance so.. nvm :P

That didn't answer my question about how you built your links. :(

Best thing to do us visit websites and blogs. Check the forums for there members profile setting and if you can see them then fill in your website. Then make a few posts, check the signature rules and put it in your signature.

Same with blogs.

And also forum directors.

Stuff like that. :)