Nathan

Micro Niche Websites that Pay!

Damn those are nice earnings... Hey just wondering btw, if I do buy a site from you, would you be able to keep the site on your adsense account but pay the profits to me via Paypal? Just asking since adsense does not seem to like me :P

• Administrators

Yes I actually just set this up for 1 client mid month in June and Adsense provides earnings reports by site so easy to track. I send them a screenshot on Mondays.

There are strict guidelines for this though. Since it is my Adsense account and I do not want to risk it being banned I won't disclose the URL to the site. I just can't risk my account getting banned or suspended because someone decides to click their own ads or have friends click ads ect...

Yes I actually just set this up for 1 client mid month in June and Adsense provides earnings reports by site so easy to track. I send them a screenshot on Mondays.

There are strict guidelines for this though. Since it is my Adsense account and I do not want to risk it being banned I won't disclose the URL to the site. I just can't risk my account getting banned or suspended because someone decides to click their own ads or have friends click ads ect...

I read somewhere that there are plugins which would prevent click-bombing. Things like disallowing clicks from certain ips. As well as disallowing more than a preset number of clicks from the same ip within a preset timeframe. Don't they work?

• Administrators

Maybe they do, but I'm still not going to risk my income :)

Normally people would put it under there own Adesnse account and then they would know what the site is that they purchased ect... As for this other client I'm keeping it under my Adsense account as he wasn't able to get one. So weekly I send him screenshots of his sites earnings. Then on the following 24th-26th of the month when Adsense pays me I will send him his earnings from his site.

Smart move. Never, ever trust anyone with your AdSense account - that's like giving them the keys to your new car and not being able to check they have a license. :D

Maybe they do, but I'm still not going to risk my income :)

Normally people would put it under there own Adesnse account and then they would know what the site is that they purchased ect... As for this other client I'm keeping it under my Adsense account as he wasn't able to get one. So weekly I send him screenshots of his sites earnings. Then on the following 24th-26th of the month when Adsense pays me I will send him his earnings from his site.

Ah that's nice. How do you pay the client? Via Paypal? Mass payment? Any enormous fees involved? :P

I have to say these earnings are amazing!

I'm currently just starting to set up a website and hope that I can get at least half of these earning per month, lol.

In all honesty great job, and I hope this keeps on going successful to you and brings you more earnings :).

Let us know about that e-book, definitely sounds like something I might by looking into.

Just curious. Does it make any difference whether the micro niche is developed on an independent domain name or developed as a sub-domain? I am asking because I read somewhere that sub-domains can also rank well with search engines if they are done correctly. Is that so?

A few weeks back I started posting some links to sites where I purchase micro niche website and let you guys know I would review them. Well to date still nothing and they seem to have been a waste of money. Luckily they were cheap. However, I know there is money out there to be made on these so I purchased every eBook I could find and researched the micro niche topic to death. I took a little bit from each thing I read and created my own plan for creating a micro niche website. I have finally perfected my technique, I have a stable site in less than 2 weeks that earns $10-$30 per day on AdSense.I'm going to follow the sites progress this month and make sure it stays within the $10-$30/day average. After the months end if I can maintain that success I will be offering the sites for sale. Now you cannot just put this site out there and let it run it's course without ever touching it again. It will be alright for a while but as the content gets old and nothing new is posted the site's traffic will suffer ultimately leading to lower income. The site takes some maintenance, a few new articles per week and some minor SEO tweaks. This is why I will be offering a monthly maintenance plan with the sites as well and guarantee a monthly minimum the site will generate if you keep the maintenance plan in place.Lastly, I'm currently building out more sites like this for myself until I reach the 500 limit that AdSense has in place. I will be selling these as I build my network out.I will keep this thread updated with progress.

You have shown that with some work you can make money but it's a lot of work and no one wants to work hard they all want something thats runs it's self. Wish you all the best things are going in the right direction.

I have 14 niche sites with a lot of original content. Most sites are product reviews and informational blogs. If my products are somewhat seasonal the blogs come in handy for more frequent updated and TLC to keep them active with the search engines.

I'm not sure I'm into building hundreds of sites that don't add value for the long-term. My goal has always been to follow the Google criteria and my PR rankings and page authority for all the sites are very good. PR 5 or greater. My personal blog is a PR 7 and has been around since blog became a term.

I've had quite a few discussions with guys building thin sites than abandoning them once the fall off, and it's a rapid steep fall. I only build sites on subjects that really interest me so I'm motivated to keep them current.

IMHO - if you can't attract relevant traffic why bother.

A few weeks back I started posting some links to sites where I purchase micro niche website and let you guys know I would review them. Well to date still nothing and they seem to have been a waste of money. Luckily they were cheap. However, I know there is money out there to be made on these so I purchased every eBook I could find and researched the micro niche topic to death. I took a little bit from each thing I read and created my own plan for creating a micro niche website. I have finally perfected my technique, I have a stable site in less than 2 weeks that earns $10-$30 per day on AdSense.

I'm going to follow the sites progress this month and make sure it stays within the $10-$30/day average. After the months end if I can maintain that success I will be offering the sites for sale. Now you cannot just put this site out there and let it run it's course without ever touching it again. It will be alright for a while but as the content gets old and nothing new is posted the site's traffic will suffer ultimately leading to lower income. The site takes some maintenance, a few new articles per week and some minor SEO tweaks. This is why I will be offering a monthly maintenance plan with the sites as well and guarantee a monthly minimum the site will generate if you keep the maintenance plan in place.

Lastly, I'm currently building out more sites like this for myself until I reach the 500 limit that AdSense has in place. I will be selling these as I build my network out.

I will keep this thread updated with progress.

I have read almost all the posts in the thread. You are making a nice amount of money from the micro niche websites. Would you please share the sites where you buy these micro niche websites. Could you also share your plan that you used to create a stable site in 2 weeks and for how much would you be willing to sell one of those sites ? I might be interested in buying a couple of websites.

• Administrators

I have read almost all the posts in the thread. You are making a nice amount of money from the micro niche websites. Would you please share the sites where you buy these micro niche websites. Could you also share your plan that you used to create a stable site in 2 weeks and for how much would you be willing to sell one of those sites ? I might be interested in buying a couple of websites.

Well it turns out it was too good to be true.  After about 6 months of running them I was banned from Google Adsense.  They gave me a canned response that listed about 100 reasons why you could be banned but no real detail.  You can read the full story here.

Well it turns out it was too good to be true.  After about 6 months of running them I was banned from Google Adsense.  They gave me a canned response that listed about 100 reasons why you could be banned but no real detail.  You can read the full story here.

Sorry to hear about your adsense account you could try another ad network may be infolinks or chitika I have heard they are really good. The sites were micro niche websites so you could try some affiliate marketing. I would still like to know the websites where you buy micro niche websites.

I also have GoogleAdsense running on my YouTube channel which has like 5.6k audience, and it's quite profitable. I also have a blog for investments, but the traffic there is terrible. As Bravosi has written, the ads don't force you to watch themselves.