Shole

Sold Domains for 3 $

learnseoforum.com 11/08/2012 Selling price: 3$

mafiabrain.com 03/06/2013 Selling Price: 3$

post4points.com 03/06/2013 Selling Price: 3$

learnseoforum.com 11/08/2012 Selling price: 3$

mafiabrain.com 03/06/2013 Selling Price: 3$

post4points.com 03/06/2013 Selling Price: 3$

I'll take the first and last. PM me and let me know how you want to organise it. :)

I'll take the first and last. PM me and let me know how you want to organise it. :)

If he PMed you and you're picking up those two, then grats! Those are some great domain names. :D

Damn I am late. The point domain is really nice to set up your own GPT site,

What are you planning to do with it spike?

Hit a minor speed bump which I won't go into right now but as far as I'm concerned, those two are still sold (to me).

No plans just yet for either - gonna have to see if there are any good scripts around, have a think and all that kind of thing! I just picked up some combinations of some even better ones that weren't claimed, too. :D

Sorry again mistake mafiabrain.com isnt sold

learnseoforum.com i still wait for a reply :)

Really busy the last few days sorry people :)

Edited by Shole

Already said I'd take learnseoforum but then you decided we were on a bidding system instead of a straight purchase as you'd stated in the original post. Original offer still stands for that one, too.

Offtopic :Is there anywhere we can get .com domains for like 1.99$ with those coupons from websites like godaddy and such ? I would really appriciate if someone would dispatch me one coupon on PM. Thanks !!!

Ontopic: How much of traffic do each of these websites get per month ?

traffic well none some minor traffic not to huge because those are only domains and as for the domain goes ill see if i get pmed back if not ill sell it for the 3$ price

Offtopic :Is there anywhere we can get .com domains for like 1.99$ with those coupons from websites like godaddy and such ? I would really appriciate if someone would dispatch me one coupon on PM. Thanks !!!

I tend to keep tabs on the ones they send me as a "valued customer" over here. There's usually a 30% off something.

Are they all sold now?

Never had any response on the second time I offered for the domain I'd snagged at $3 before he suddenly decided it was an auction. I assume it's either sold or he's fallen off the surface of the planet.

I tend to keep tabs on the ones they send me as a "valued customer" over here. There's usually a 30% off something.

Never had any response on the second time I offered for the domain I'd snagged at $3 before he suddenly decided it was an auction. I assume it's either sold or he's fallen off the surface of the planet.

The biggest possibility is that the domain was sold, I sent him a PM too,but no response :/...