How much are you willing to pay for an ecommerce script?

dojo

I have used oscommerce years ago and open cart for a project I'll need to work on in the following months. Stil, have paid for other scripts so, if needed, I might be willing to pay for such a script too. I'd go to $200, that's the max. budget I'd allocate to a shopping cart script. What's your case? How much are you willing to pay for an ecommerce script?

• 1 month later...

I have used oscommerce years ago and open cart for a project I'll need to work on in the following months. Stil, have paid for other scripts so, if needed, I might be willing to pay for such a script too. I'd go to $200, that's the max. budget I'd allocate to a shopping cart script. What's your case? How much are you willing to pay for an ecommerce script?

Depends on quite a few things. Most importantly features. If there are features I need that I don't have the time to code myself, and that aren't available in off the shelf solutions. How easy it is to integrate into a web design, what language it's written in, whether it's efficient or not

I use Wordpress which has several free plugins to use. They have one which I have used on client sites called Jigoshop which was free and was very user friendly!

Wordpress can be used to set up shops? I thought it's mostly for article stuff related.

• Administrators

Wordpress can be used to set up shops? I thought it's mostly for article stuff related.

No they have some decent setups, like WooCommerce and ShopperPress.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...