$1 domains!

rcturbos

I just recently today found a coupon code for register.com to register a .com domain for only a dollar!

Simply signup the domain you want on register.com and when it says coupon code enter the following code:

Reg099ql

And that will make your .com domain only a dollar! I hope this helped some of you guys out!

Edited by rcturbos

I just recently today found a coupon code for register.com to register a .com domain for only a dollar!

Simply signup the domain you want on register.com and when it says coupon code enter the following code:

Reg099ql

And that will make your .com domain only a dollar! I hope this helped some of you guys out!

Please specify for what website is this ? :o

EDIT : Sorry its for register.com ,didn't see it !

Thanks for sharing !:)

Edited by ljepilo

• Administrators

Similar one on GoDaddy, if it still works - use the code FLOWERS and get a .com for $1.40 including ICANN fees and everything. (Got that one from Jessi!)

On a new account or an existing?

Nice! Though I personally don't have much use for it aside from moving a personal hosting space or free web forum to a real domain, it's always nice to see a steal available. I'll have to check to see if the GoDaddy one still works and report back.

Can't seem to edit, so I apologize for the double post, but here's the breakdown:

The GoDaddy code is dead. They have a banner on the website offering a similar 99-cent deal with the code Indy500, but that doesn't work even when the site tries to automatically enter it, so I guess that's dead too.

The Register.com one works, but I've heard about people having their domains bought out by a partner site as little as a day after they forget to renew, with the group trying to sell the domain back for well over a hundred dollars. If you do this, cancel or transfer before your year's up.

1and1.com has 99-cent domains, right on their front page, no coupons or anything, but I don't really know if they're reliable at all. I'd do some research before buying with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't seem to edit, so I apologize for the double post, but here's the breakdown:

The GoDaddy code is dead. They have a banner on the website offering a similar 99-cent deal with the code Indy500, but that doesn't work even when the site tries to automatically enter it, so I guess that's dead too.

The Register.com one works, but I've heard about people having their domains bought out by a partner site as little as a day after they forget to renew, with the group trying to sell the domain back for well over a hundred dollars. If you do this, cancel or transfer before your year's up.

1and1.com has 99-cent domains, right on their front page, no coupons or anything, but I don't really know if they're reliable at all. I'd do some research before buying with them.

1and1 is a reliable site, I've used them for the past two years of domain registration and never had any problems. Where do we enter the coupon code for register.com?

I am kind of surprised to see that the code is still working. OP posted this more than a month back and most of the $1 domain offers last only for hours or days. Time to snap up few domains before this coupon goes dead.