ridwan sameer

How did you learn HTML/CSS

i have learned my knowledge on Html/css programming during when i was a college student, when i was at 1st month i was so excited on learning and competing from other peoples when our lesson is still the basic programming, because before college i also learn some programming during highschool unlike my college classmates they don't have a programming lessons when they are on highschool,.

i start on learning basics commands and trials and error on my own without asking someone for help because when you do that you can focus and your mind will start to think all the solution can use so you can challenge your self instead on only others can solve you problem.

at the first i am not good when it comes to  programming, then after a year i always finding a way to and exploring some stuffs at internet like w3school.com, watching tutorial on youtube, downloading an template then i will review.

Learned the basics back in high school; the school where I graduated had a pretty good background curriculum for html, the rest was just supplemented through online research.

I learned the basics from high school. Then some intermediate courses during my University days. My course is mainly focused on software development and IT project management so we have great exposure to web technologies and software development.