How did you learn HTML/CSS

ridwan sameer

i have learned my knowledge on Html/css programming during when i was a college student, when i was at 1st month i was so excited on learning and competing from other peoples when our lesson is still the basic programming, because before college i also learn some programming during highschool unlike my college classmates they don't have a programming lessons when they are on highschool,.

i start on learning basics commands and trials and error on my own without asking someone for help because when you do that you can focus and your mind will start to think all the solution can use so you can challenge your self instead on only others can solve you problem.

at the first i am not good when it comes to  programming, then after a year i always finding a way to and exploring some stuffs at internet like w3school.com, watching tutorial on youtube, downloading an template then i will review.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I first learnt HTML and CSS in our Web Development course in my undergraduation. We were asked to prepare our own profile pages in HTML and it was a good hands on experiment. We were given two weeks time and it was sufficient to build up a basic layout. Later on, additional features were taught and we were made to implement those feature in our laboratory sessions. It was a very good mix of theory and practice that helped me understand the topic better.

I learned HTML/CSS in school when I was a junior High School student and we continued to learn more in my senior year. Honestly this was the only topic I listened to back then because I was usually asleep during my computer class. My computer subject was after lunch and always get sleepy after I've eaten a lot 😛

I tried the Codecademy. I think this site is cool as, while reading and studying each steps, you can also perform or execute it right away but it only have 7 days or 1 week trial and afterwards you have to pay for it. They have 6 months payment and its monthly bill would be around $15 dollars I think but it would worth the study I think.

• 4 months later...

W3schools is an aside from guide for realizing what each tag does what anyway it doesn't tell you the best way to make the locales that you require. Everybody as of now has a little thought of what they need and w3schools doesn't enable you to achieve that. I adapt for the most part through trials and Dreamweaver (exchanging among code and configuration see).

• 5 months later...

HTML first. Learn what all of the tags are used for, and how they relate to semantics and web standards.
CSS second. Learn how to do various layouts (floats, inline-block, flexbox, grid, etc), and how this can be implemented on everything from a small module to a full-page.
You can search & learn from Google, W3schools and many more sites

• 8 months later...