tetutato

Recommend Media-rich CPC service for my gaming forum.

By the way I actually signed up for Intergi but haven't got a response back after showing them my traffic stats :/ I'm guessing they are only for big companies... I'll try adbrite now with a mybb plugin

By the way I actually signed up for Intergi but haven't got a response back after showing them my traffic stats :/ I'm guessing they are only for big companies... I'll try adbrite now with a mybb plugin

I've never heard of Integri so I can't really comment on them. But I can tell you first had Adbrite will amost guranteed take you. They took me back when I had little to no traffic at all. Unless their policies on that changed, consider yourself in.

Do you want only CPC networks? In my opinion, with CPM networks you will earn better than with the CPC ad networks. The CPM networks will pay you for every banner view - it means that your users don't need to make nether a single click, and even in this way you will got paid! Tell me if you are interested to try some good CPM networks - I already know all of them, I have tried 95% of them until now! :yes:

Tell me if you are interested to try some good CPM networks - I already know all of them, I have tried 95% of them until now! :yes:

Definitely interested in that kind of information - very useful for less involved sites where the bounce rate's high!