Get Posts On Your forums - Generate Activity.

ridwan sameer

Starting Up your new forums? Looking to get some activity running? Look no further.

The best way to measure success on a forum is to measure it's activity, So whats a measure of activity? Amount of posts and members on your forums.

Well I can help you with that. I'm willing to post on your forum, For a very low fee. When new members arrive at your forum, they're going to take a look and wonder, is their enough activity on this forum to be worth joining? That's where I come in, When people see active posters, it gives them extra motive to join.

Few notes about my Services :

• No Spam posts will be made, If the owner think's a certain post can be considered spam, it will be not counted towards your package.
  • Will not mention to any members on the site that I am being paid to post.
  • Will spread out the posts through a number of days, so that posts will be made almost every day on your site.
  • Will require at least ~5 Active members to be able to post on your forum, so that I wont end up talking to myself and seem "spammy"

Packages Available :

1. 25 posts - 1.50$ - @ The rate of 0.06$ per post
  2. 50 posts - 2.50$ - @ The rate of 0.05$ Per post
  3. 100 posts - Package Currently Unavailable.

PM Me on the forums if you want a package...

Good luck with your forum :)

I've had that Idea in my head awhile mate.

But I just thought I'd start small you know, Any willing member can come forth, and the profits will be split 50/50 :)

I Mainly need someone who is trustworthy and is sure not to post spam posts, I want customers to get quality posts, because they're paying for it, and they deserve it.

Edited by ridwan sameer

• 3 weeks later...

Im Pretty Good.

I own a PS3 And play on it quite extensively and is always up to date with News (thanks to IGN)

Huh... I might give it a shop but not just yet. I mean whenever I went with paid hosting, it always end after that amount of posts and things just feel awkward :P

Huh... I might give it a shop but not just yet. I mean whenever I went with paid hosting, it always end after that amount of posts and things just feel awkward :P

You mean the posting ends when the money runs out? That's actually not surprising if all the posters are paid posters. What is needed is to keep on paying for the posting until there are enough genuine posters to keep things going. As admin, you can always see who is a paid poster and who isn't.

You mean the posting ends when the money runs out? That's actually not surprising if all the posters are paid posters. What is needed is to keep on paying for the posting until there are enough genuine posters to keep things going. As admin, you can always see who is a paid poster and who isn't.

Well yea, now I don't use them and things have been great so far. And yup, paid posts always have that "paid" feelings to them.... :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you for sharing that information. It seems a good price offer for a paid forum. It will be an interesting opportunity to grab. I am sure that a lot of users will join as writer in your forum if you consider hiring writers. It will be a new experience for online work. I'll be happy to try it.

On 6/3/2012 at 8:47 AM, ridwan sameer said:

Starting Up your new forums? Looking to get some activity running? Look no further.

The best way to measure success on a forum is to measure it's activity, So whats a measure of activity? Amount of posts and members on your forums.

Well I can help you with that. I'm willing to post on your forum, For a very low fee. When new members arrive at your forum, they're going to take a look and wonder, is their enough activity on this forum to be worth joining? That's where I come in, When people see active posters, it gives them extra motive to join.

Few notes about my Services :

• No Spam posts will be made, If the owner think's a certain post can be considered spam, it will be not counted towards your package.
  • Will not mention to any members on the site that I am being paid to post.
  • Will spread out the posts through a number of days, so that posts will be made almost every day on your site.
  • Will require at least ~5 Active members to be able to post on your forum, so that I wont end up talking to myself and seem "spammy"

Packages Available :

1. 25 posts - 1.50$ - @ The rate of 0.06$ per post
  2. 50 posts - 2.50$ - @ The rate of 0.05$ Per post
  3. 100 posts - Package Currently Unavailable.

PM Me on the forums if you want a package...

Good luck with your forum :)

This is a good idea. One has to have an active account and you can assist. It is a good idea