ssjgoku206

Speeding Up Windows

Lol I'm sure they have their reasons :P I think the services are required for certain business/enthusiast programs, etc.

Like I said in an earlier post, the reason there are so many services, and why they are turned on automatically is so that things load quicker when called.

Has anyone ever really had a close look at all those processes running in the background? When I ran Game Booster manually, I was so surprised at all the junk that was using up my resources. I disabled nearly all of them and I could still do other things besides play World of Warcraft.

It reduces the life of the SSD, because it doesn't handle data the same way that a spinning disc drive does.

http://www.micro-isv...ragment-an-ssd/

Wow i did not know that... But I remember my dad told me he defragmented my home PC which was running an SSD.

Is it possible but not good? Or not possible at all?

Wow i did not know that... But I remember my dad told me he defragmented my home PC which was running an SSD.

Is it possible but not good? Or not possible at all?

It's possible, but not good. You can defrag an SSD, but doing it several times can kill a drive.

Oh I see.... Ill make sure to let my dad know not to do it again.

I would, besides the fact that it would kill it eventually there is also no point as they access data differently.

The reason why I use Game Booster is that I need only to temporarily disable certain services when I am playing games. After that I re-enable them. When I use Game Booster, all this is done automatically for me. That's how computers should work. Do things automatically instead of us having to do it manually all the time.

The reason why I use Game Booster is that I need only to temporarily disable certain services when I am playing games. After that I re-enable them. When I use Game Booster, all this is done automatically for me. That's how computers should work. Do things automatically instead of us having to do it manually all the time.

I am actually using GameBooster for the same reason. It shuts down background running programs for you so you do not quit them one by one. In short, it gets you to your favorite game faster. I just do not think that it really improve your gaming performance. I think this is only good for low end PCs.

OMG I can’t believe no one said this yet and it’s the most important way to speed up your PC scanning your computer for viruses, malware, and spyware this can immensely speed up windows. Most people have at least one of these and don’t even know it especially if you do a lot of downloading.