What Domain Privacy Service do you use?

SwitchCase

I use Whoisguard, too. That's because it came free with the domains I buy from Namecheap. When they expire, I don't renew them because I have not really seen any real benefit from using a domain privacy service. Do you know of any real tangible benefits?

I use Whoisguard as well. I used to buy it from GoDaddy but then I realized that I could get it for free with every new domain purchase at Namecheap. I do renew Whoisguard service when they expire especially if my site is in a competitive niche. As far as I remember it costs just $3 to renew the service for a year.

I use Whoisguard that comes with a domain purchased from Namecheap. I also don't renew it after it expires. I don't really feel the need to hide my identity on my websites. Most of my sites are attached to real businesses. I don't do any Black Hat stuff on my sites.

I use Whoisguard as well. I used to buy it from GoDaddy but then I realized that I could get it for free with every new domain purchase at Namecheap. I do renew Whoisguard service when they expire especially if my site is in a competitive niche. As far as I remember it costs just $3 to renew the service for a year.

That's the thing which I have been wondering about. So what's the difference if you don't have your domain guarded by a privacy service? Will it mean that your domain is more likely to be stolen?