Free course in Princeton University

Victor Leigh

Heard about this on the news the other week. Sounds, interesting.

Did you? Are you thinking of taking any of those courses? There are some which are relevant to IT. At the same time, there is another initiative to provide free online university education called edX. This one is being planned by Harvard and MIT but they are not online yet.

Did you? Are you thinking of taking any of those courses? There are some which are relevant to IT. At the same time, there is another initiative to provide free online university education called edX. This one is being planned by Harvard and MIT but they are not online yet.

I've looked through the IT related courses, but none of them appeal to me. Well, none of them will help my line of work.

That's a really great initiative. I looked at IT courses as well but it looks like they haven't made available all their courses yet. I am looking forward to getting some certificates from these reputed universities to enhance my resume :)

Thank you for that link. :thumbsup: I didn't know about this. I will be taking a few courses. There are more than a few that pique my interest. There are a few relevant for my business that would be a nice feather in my cap.

Thank you for that link. :thumbsup: I didn't know about this. I will be taking a few courses. There are more than a few that pique my interest. There are a few relevant for my business that would be a nice feather in my cap.

You are right. A certification from any of those universities would certainly make for a very nice feather in your cap. I wonder if their courses are run on a strict time-scale. If it's flexi-time, then I may get started on one.