How do you keep track of your ad and marketing campaigns?

What tools do you keep an eye on during those huge ad and marketing campaigns?

An office friend of mine keeps up with his affiliate marketing campaigns with at bare minimum excel and the Google Adwords tool. Being a marketing noobie, I keep it pretty simple too.

Anyone use any statistics tools to keep track of how effective your campaign is?

What's your toolset, Developerbase?

• Administrators

Heh, well I don't run "huge" marketing or advertising campaigns :)

However, I do track where my traffic is coming in from via Google Analytics. I really don't do any advertising as of lately. Just continuing to create content and post.

Heh, well I don't run "huge" marketing or advertising campaigns :)

However, I do track where my traffic is coming in from via Google Analytics. I really don't do any advertising as of lately. Just continuing to create content and post.

I love checking Google Analytics and following up, provides some very interesting statistics.

I run a big board and also dont bother tracking marketing campaigns. The way I figure it, if we get busier then its working. If we dont then its not.

That must be the beauty of forums. I'd never run a forum myself, but that seems like an effective way to judge.

I use Excel and Prosper202 when I am running PPC campaigns. Prosper202 is an amazing tool that lets you track everything related to your campaigns, try it, it's free.

I checked out the Prosper202 website. It does look like a very useful tool, thanks for sharing!

• 5 months later...