Nathan

Moderators

So who all is still around?  Are any of the current moderators still interested in their duties?

Whether you were previously a mod or looking to become one shoot me a message here.

Wife would lead you to believe I'm never around.. But aye Im here.... To be honest I wondered where these emails were coming from LOL

Well kinda .... I wasnt sure whether I was back of if I was in some kinda third dimension where an worldwide evil corporation called Digitized had taked over all forums in an attempt to take over the worlds information resources. :D

I'm back. Sorry for my absence. :D I would take up a Mod spot but i don't have the time at the moment. Perhaps at a later date I might be interested in helping out around here. :)

I've designed a new recruitment poster that I feel captures what we need: 

warrior-forum-moderator1.jpeg

This was not created by me.

Edited by Thomas
Helps to put Images in IMG tags.

That's a neat image. Now what's the copyright on that? I would like to use it somewhere else.

Google images I'm afraid.

I've designed a new recruitment poster that I feel captures what we need: 

warrior-forum-moderator1.jpeg

This was not created by me.

That was the msot convincing Thing Ever.

I dont want to, but that poster makes me want to :)

Im here for help nathan :)

So what's the latest news on this matter? Has the moderator team been finalized yet? Just need to know so that I can make the necessary changes to my own schedule, if I am needed to do something here.

So what's the latest news on this matter? Has the moderator team been finalized yet? Just need to know so that I can make the necessary changes to my own schedule, if I am needed to do something here.

Looks like the old ones are still interested in keeping their spots so for now everything is good.