Many ways of creating and getting backlinks for your website take ages, and are painful to complete. For those that don’t know, here is a method that is quick (will only take 30 seconds) and easy, free, and is a dofollow backlink for your website. All you have to do is go http://promotionsecrets.net'>here and post a comment on any of the article including your link in the articles. This link will then point to your website, and as it is dofollow it will help with relevance and SEO, boosting your rankings. This works with most blogs, though some don’t allow comments or aren’t dofollow.

This method of building backlinks through blogs is awesome and can help you increase your website's backlinks massively. This being said, it is only one of the many methods you can use to promote and increase your website’s ranking and traffic.

1. Yes it is very quick and simple.

2. Yes you get a quality backlink.

3. True, it is only 1 backlink.

4. You can gain more by posting on more articles on the same blogs, or, search for on google for more blogs in a similar niche or that enable dofollow. It's pretty simple.

5. Its an awesome way to get backlink variation and it is easy to accumulate a number of backlinks through comments.

I'm not sold on the value of backlinks from SEO type sites. If there is an SEO or marketing theme to a site then the backlinks I get from them don't often help increase traffic and they sometimes cause it to fall. Have you had good results with this particular site?

• Administrators
I'm not sold on the value of backlinks from SEO type sites. If there is an SEO or marketing theme to a site then the backlinks I get from them don't often help increase traffic and they sometimes cause it to fall. Have you had good results with this particular site?

I'm not either.  I do it all myself.  The SEO sites focus on making money building links so the obviously automate it which there is no way to make it look 100% human.

Yeah automated backlinks are bad, where you mass submit or purchase backlinks submissions etc.

But blog commenting is not automated.

Quite untrue. We have BH tools that automates all the link building activities, based on the type of backlinks that we need, be it bookmarks, profile links, contextual links, blog comments, or anything else.

As for the link, I'm neither sold on it. I wont say that blog commenting is dead. But its been spammed to death so much, that I better not direct a blog comment to my website directly.

Fair enough, everyone has their views. I'm still a fan of blog commenting to help build backlinks.

Since you are a fan of blog comment for backlinks, perhaps you have a list of blogs where they allow comments and backlinks. I am not too clear about dofollow and nofollow. It's the dofollow links that we want, right?

• Administrators
Since you are a fan of blog comment for backlinks, perhaps you have a list of blogs where they allow comments and backlinks. I am not too clear about dofollow and nofollow. It's the dofollow links that we want, right?

I provide these lists in the Premium Members section.

-No-Follow & Follow

-Moderated & Auto-Approve

-Includes PR

Very nice features. Where is a list of what features you get in premium membership?

I also provide a massive, massive list of dofollow blog comment blogs with my eBook  :).

Edited by KMRock

Wrong. Nofollow links may not pass like link juice, but they do pass authority. And when it comes to ranking a website, that's very important. Consider yourselves in Google's shoes. You find a website that has only dollow links. What shall your thoughts be ?

Wrong. Nofollow links may not pass like link juice, but they do pass authority. And when it comes to ranking a website, that's very important. Consider yourselves in Google's shoes. You find a website that has only dollow links. What shall your thoughts be ?

A site that has only dofollow links? Why would Google think that there's anything wrong? Would Google think that something is not quite right when it comes across a site with only nofollow links?

No, it wouldn't necessarily think anything is wrong but it also won't have any anchor text to evaluate on the incoming links since that will all be ignored. The anchor text on incoming links is a big ranking factor for Google but first they need to find links they trust and nofollow is automatically excluded(mostly). I added mostly to that because, recently at SMX, one of the search engine reps mentioned something that could be construed as "we ignore nofollow if we trust the site already". That would mean you can add a nofollow tag on a link to ebay but if Google trusts ebay they will ignore the nofollow, that's something to remember if you're an affiliate.