JayRob2212

Favorite TV Series

Posted (edited)

I have been re-watching The Office on Netflix lately and I completely forgot how much I loved this show! It is definitely worth the re-watch, even if it is 8 seasons. An honorable mention for my 2nd favorite series would be Game of Thrones, but I have to live without it for another year.

What is your favorite series?

Edited by JayRob2212

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I've tried multiple times to watch Game of Thrones but it's too dramatic for my tastes... Which is probably why I watch nature documentaries and stuff like "How it's made"... very low drama there :)

I would suggest, 13 reasons why. You'll learn a lot of things. From being just a boy to being a real man.

If you like a dramatic thriller with a twist, and discussing the law, I suggest How to Get Away with Murder.

You can finish 13RW in a day or two and give me feedback if you have watched it. Good times! 

My all-time favorite TV series is Breaking Bad. I also like its prequel, Better Call Saul. For comedies, I think that The Office is by far the best, but I know that some people may not be used to the type of humor in the show. For animated shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite.

For series which are still showing today, I love Westworld, Black Mirror, The Good Place, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and the Marvel Netflix TV series. Doctor Who, although not the best show, is also one of my favorites.

The House MD for me. I've been re-watching this one because I really like this series.  I like their characters, specially Dr. House.  I really like his humor,  He so sarcastic, but smart, and he really love to say something bad about the people, just to teach them a good lesson in life.  He always acting that he don't care, but in reality is, he just wanted you to do your job before he response. 

The Assasination of Giovanni Versace is a current one I’m watching and been a pretty great show. I think they only named it that to get a bunch of people to watch but it’s more of a story about the killer. 

I initially started watching it because the creator also made American Horror Story and I really like it. 

14 hours ago, tiong8d said:

I would suggest, 13 reasons why. You'll learn a lot of things. From being just a boy to being a real man.

If you like a dramatic thriller with a twist, and discussing the law, I suggest How to Get Away with Murder.

You can finish 13RW in a day or two and give me feedback if you have watched it. Good times! 

I probably wouldn't consider 13 Reasons why a thriller, but it definitely was an intense drama. I watched it when it came out, and it was an incredibly emotional journey! There has been few times I get really emotionally invested in a character in a show, but I felt the tragedy of Hannah Baker as if it was real. It was a particularly controversial show, but I recommend it to others as well. 

5 hours ago, JayRob2212 said:

I probably wouldn't consider 13 Reasons why a thriller, but it definitely was an intense drama. I watched it when it came out, and it was an incredibly emotional journey! There has been few times I get really emotionally invested in a character in a show, but I felt the tragedy of Hannah Baker as if it was real. It was a particularly controversial show, but I recommend it to others as well. 

Oh I was referring the HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER series as the dramatic thriller. You'll have your emotions all over mixed up hahaha! Good times!

On 3/13/2018 at 11:22 AM, JayRob2212 said:

I have been re-watching The Office on Netflix lately and I completely forgot how much I loved this show! It is definitely worth the re-watch, even if it is 8 seasons. An honorable mention for my 2nd favorite series would be Game of Thrones, but I have to live without it for another year.

What is your favorite series?

For my List of My Favorite TV Series are :

1. Game of Thrones

2. Walking Dead 

3.  FRIENDS (though it was all ended and OLD)

My favorite TV series as of the moment is The Stranger Things from Netflix. It's a good thriller with lots of plot twists and interesting characters. I've already watched seasons 1 and 2 and so far the story is very unexpected and totally thrilling (for my taste, I guess). I also love the fact that the cast there are kids, and their kinda cool for their age.