Kakashi2020

Thinking Adobe, What's the best for you, is it Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign?

As an Information Technology student, these are the "basic needs". I usually use Adobe Photoshop rather than using paint. Hahaha. We used Adobe InDesign when we have this subject that we are tasked to do a magazine. Yes, magazines! Thinking about it, it's a little too awkward for me making a magazine but when you think on the professional side, it is highly profitable! And Adobe Illustrator.. We didn't use that one. More on Adobe After Effects for lightsaber, superman, lightning effects. Adobe Premiere for much more easier video editing. Try to film yourself as a Star Wars cast, you can have lightsaber using After Effects. Good times!

For me I guess all those apps differ from each other in terms of usage, but I guess Adobe Photoshop is a full-package (In my opinion). I'm actually not a multimedia student but I do a lot of photo editing and stuff related for our school organization and some random tasks like tarpaulin design and photo editing, and I always use Photoshop because it's a million miles better than other photo editing software out there (at least for me.)

I have always used Photoshop for all my needs and it's very effective as well as efficient in taking care of my work perfectly well. When it comes to editing work, I don't think that there is another application software that is better than Photoshop because it's features are beyond excellent for any task you set out to use it for. 

Photoshop has always been my go to as that's what I normally receive from my designers, but I actually prefer Illustrator as I can export assets in any size I need on the fly.

Sketch is also a great product some of my designers have started using and I really like it.

I always using Adobe Photoshop when it comes to drawing and editing. I still have to explore illustrator since I haven't used illustrator as my main source of editing but As I use it, I am loving this software. I already tried Indesign and all I can say is that it's good when you are editing your magazine or books or anything that can be printed.

Adobe photoshop for me, its a versatile software with a great user interface which i am comfortable with. Although i tried other software's like KRITA and Illustrator i always end up with Adobe. It may because i am used to it and the features and functions along with it is familiar to me, making it easy for me to do my work efficiently.

I mostly do photo editing and Photoshop has always been my go-to program for all my needs. I rarely use the other software simply because I'm not really into creating the stuff that they are built for, so I don't need to dedicate my time to learning their features.

I always using adobe Photoshop right, to become much more familiar to this software and it's really fun to use.  I love to edit pictures and adobe Photoshop is a great tool and will give you more option how you going to edit your pics, and somehow it's to use.  Although I'm not yet really familiar about the shortcut keys.