What Are Your Offline Hobbies?

If I am offline, I usually spend my time reading my favorite novels. Right now I am reading George R. R. Martin's fifth installment for A Song of Ice and Fire which is A Dance With Dragons. The Game of Thrones TV series is based on the books of George R. R. Martin that's why I'm pretty hooked to the them. Also, I practice my calligraphy when I am offline. I love writing and seeing my works gives me this feeling of satisfaction especially if my friends and family will compliment me. That's what I do whenever I am offline.

I love playing chess, reading books, drawing, painting, playing sports, training sports. I often walk around the city or ride a bicycle if it's good weather. But most of all I enjoy in the nature, I love to just look in to the blue sky, beautiful shapes that clouds are performing, bright stars. I love to just be there, in the nature, hearing beautiful songs of the birds, breathing that fresh air. Those are my hobbies.

Edited by dzonyfox2
  • 3 weeks later...

My offline hobbies include bracelet making and sewing. I've also sold a few of my bracelets and sewn items. Both are tedious and requires a lot of time and energy. I only do them when I'm depressed or down, it helps pick my mood up and take my mind off the things that are bothering me. 

I am the kind of person who doesn't have enough time for my self, I work 8 hours a day for 6 days, I am burning 5 hours of my time during travel from work to house and vice versa, I sleep for 7hours and I work out 1hour daily and I only got 3hours to chill and relax. 

Playing guitar and bass, I've got a long way to go before I'm great at either, but I'm already way further along than when I started a few years ago. And watching movies, although Smash Ultimate distracted me for a while and I haven't gotten back to my movie collection just yet.

Having an offline hobbies could help us improve our physical and mental health. Bodybuilding has become my offline hobby, from lifting weights to eating the right foods at right amount and being motivated all the time. It improve my mental and physical health and I don't even think about stopping from it even though when I get older. 

My two main offline hobbies are reading books and playing various TCGs (Trading Card Game). With reading I can enjoy and have my much needed alone time while playing TCGs lets me meet and interact with new people weekly. There are shops in different areas with different playgroups so my experience each time is different and exciting. These two hobbies get me away from being online on my days off so my eyes can have a rest from being in front of a computer and a cellphone.