I have been a fan of the Far Cry series for a long time, but Far Cry 4, I was less excited about. Then Far Cry Primal was a total disappointment. I thought I was done with the Far Cry series but I've been playing Far Cry 5 this week, and I am back on the wagon! It has been a lot of fun and I recommend it to everybody if you are a fan of the series.

What do you guys think of it?

On 4/2/2018 at 2:51 PM, Nathan said:

I used to be a fan when it first came out but #3 kinda turned me off.  

Haven't even checked out #5, you've already got me hooked on Fortnite :) 

Fortnite is definitely an addicting game! But I tend to burn out with shooters, so I take temporary breaks once in a while from Fortnite and see what else the gaming world has to offer haha

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to not pre-order the game because I wanted to wait and see how the gameplay was because I was tired of pre-ordering games based on trailers and what the developers say. I lasted about a day because the moment the game was out, I watched some videos on YouTube and the game just looked amazing. I had to get it so I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon. I'm glad that I did because it is so much fun. I actually haven't even done too much in terms of the story because I'm still just exploring the different areas and having fun with the different characters/vehicles in the game.

It's absolutely beautiful as well which makes it so much fun to play.

• 3 weeks later...

I played Farcry 5 already, and I have to say that it's a good game. The graphics have greatly improved and so has the gameplay. Now, you can hire someone as your partner and they can help you in missions or quests. Moreover, there are varieties of vehicles, aircraft and weapons available. However, as with all games, it's not PERFECT. I would like to have my character communicate a little bit because he barely speaks in the game. Then, more importantly, the BOSS whose name is Joseph Seed has a radical connection with God. It's as if God commanded him to kill the ones who don't obey him. I mean why even bring the concept of God in a game? It gives a wrong interpretation of God.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:21 AM, TheInsaneSakif said:

I played Farcry 5 already, and I have to say that it's a good game. The graphics have greatly improved and so has the gameplay. Now, you can hire someone as your partner and they can help you in missions or quests. Moreover, there are varieties of vehicles, aircraft and weapons available. However, as with all games, it's not PERFECT. I would like to have my character communicate a little bit because he barely speaks in the game. Then, more importantly, the BOSS whose name is Joseph Seed has a radical connection with God. It's as if God commanded him to kill the ones who don't obey him. I mean why even bring the concept of God in a game? It gives a wrong interpretation of God.

He was a cult leader, and I think they did a great job portraying the mind of a cult leader. Only because he said he was sent by God doesn't mean it's true. So I didn't take it as a bad interpretation of God but a good interpretation of a psychopathic cult leader/

• 7 months later...