Which Has Faster Results SEO or PPC?

I think SEO is faster. If done well this can be a very organic way to get traffic. I find PPC a bit spamy. Content that is written well with Seo strategies that are to a large extent disguised is a better method to get traffic. Basically I'm not a fan of paid traffic. The conversion rate is generally pretty slow. When someone comes across your website in a natural way because it is ranked well by google, you have a higher chance of conversion.

I'm also not a fan of paid traffic because to me the traffic doesn't even convert because it's not targeted traffic.  It's just numbers and if your going to that direction then that's like cold calling in sales that's a bit outdated.  That's why target marketing  and market funneling were invented in the first place.

18 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I'm also not a fan of paid traffic because to me the traffic doesn't even convert because it's not targeted traffic.  It's just numbers and if your going to that direction then that's like cold calling in sales that's a bit outdated.  That's why target marketing  and market funneling were invented in the first place.

You're really speaking of non-targeted paid traffic.   I mean, did you think you couldn't buy the targeted kind?   Anyway, after getting that traffic it needs to be sent to some sort of list - either an email or social media one.   This is because of the buying cycle.  In other words, people only buy on the 7th pitch (something like that).

Edited by jyy

7 hours ago, jyy said:

You're really speaking of non-targeted paid traffic.   I mean, did you think you couldn't buy the targeted kind?   Anyway, after getting that traffic it needs to be sent to some sort of list - either an email or social media one.   This is because of the buying cycle.  In other words, people only buy on the 7th pitch (something like that).

It's targeted traffic because I used target marketing techniques and funneling to drive traffic to my site,  and I didn't rely in Google or any search engine to get it, both target marketing and funnelling are part of marketing along with advertising.  

:DOne question what do you think is the percentage of traffic and conversions coming from SEO or SEM?  :D

• Administrators

PPC will initially show quicker results as the path to your site shows up right away.  SEO is better for long term in my opinion as once you reach page 1 of results you're there vs bidding for the spot.  Both cost money, but I prefer SEO, I normally skip ads anytime I searching by default anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 3:25 AM, Nathan said:

PPC will initially show quicker results as the path to your site shows up right away.  SEO is better for long term in my opinion as once you reach page 1 of results you're there vs bidding for the spot.  Both cost money, but I prefer SEO, I normally skip ads anytime I searching by default anyways.

I do agree, makes sense and I just realized that on the onset sites should use PPC, while building up your SMM, after which SMM can be substituted to PPC, that would save you money then gradually SEO results would be seen.  Doing this would make your site be Seen, Ranked, Get Traffic, and Convert. 

• 2 months later...