junrose123

What do you do during your idle time?

During my idle time I try to relax as much as I can, to restore some energy which I need for studying. So I usually watch some movie, listen to music, play guitar, play chess... Or I play some sports: soccer, basketball, tennis... That also helps me to have a better focus for the studying that comes after. Physical training is good for the mental health. So I also do some physical exercising.

During my free time. I always want to do something productive so that I won't regret it at the end of the day. I do household chores, clean the house during my free time. Sometimes I do freelancing because I want to earn at the same time. Sometimes I get tired with cleaning and freelancing, this is the time when I play MOBA and RPG games.

I like to do things to make my day productivity. In this way I can find my worth and make use of the time. During my spare time, I usually go for a long walk roaming around the city to take photographs of things that find I interesting. This gives me relaxation and I find it a fun activity.  I also play piano to make me calm. I always find my comfort whenever I play music piece. It's always a priceless emotion.

I hate to be idle even in my idle time so i pllay games alot within such period. I'm a very good gamer so I spend my time playing all kinds of games which video games,mobile games,board games,online games etc.

I didn't believe in having idle times until I got really sick recently. Now I try to stay away from too much stress and too much work and have more free time. Right now, I'm trying to get back into Sims 4 again, and socializing more. I've recently logged in to my discord account and just catching up with old friends. 

I am a freelancer so most of the time i am working. My only free time is when i eat and sleep. because time for me is very valuable. there is a lot of jobs on the internet to waste precious time.

During my idle time? I usually read or watch something that interests me at the time but mostly about online work - to learn new stuff. I know, I'm boring, but I admit to that. Way back, gaming used to take a lot of my time, and then I realized that it's not time well spent. All you get is another level on a stupid game and is not significant to real life.

During my idle time, I usually browse different social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because by visiting those sites, I keep myself connected with my family and friends located all around the globe. Aside from that, I can also be updated with the latest news and trends posted on different social networking site. Lastly, I can share my thoughts and insights regarding a specific matter or share updates about my life.