What Is The Future Of Bitcoin?

After reaching new heights last December, the price of BTC experienced a sudden continuous decline settling in its present price $8,923 or PHP 464,037.  The highest was $19,783 or about PHP 1Million last December.  What do you think will it's future be?

IMG_20180422_213619_924.jpg

• 7 months later...

The price has recently stabilized at around $3,500 per BTC. I'm not sure exactly how things will go in the future, but I believe that the price of Bitcoin has the potential to grow. It's an innovative digital currency that has gained a lot of mainstream acceptance lately, so I also believe that its overall use will increase in the next couple of years.

What is the future of bitcoin? We can't really predict what will be happen to bitcoin for every single of time, we don't have any basis where we can base or any formula on how it was being work. But I guess that the price of the bitcoin will do increase but we don't know specifically.

I'm not quite sure about Bitcoin future. It has gone into news and some articles for quite sometime. I play Bitcoin for  quite a while and haven't had any success yet. Bitcoin trading is famous as well in some income earner sites and apps mixed to a combination of survey and tasks that earns buck. If bitcoin is set to be a currency, I believe it will take more time than what has been predicted. No one can tell.