Best marketing strategy

There are several ways one can carry out his marketing strategies all to achieve the organization goals and objectives. The most commonly used strategies are online marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and direct marketing. 

Which one would you consider to be the most effective when it comes to marketing campaign strategies? 

I think I'll go with social media marketing. It seems it is still very powerful today since many people are using their social media accounts yesterday. Utilizing social media websites to market your business and products will have more reach because of many people that are very active.

Facebook Marketing is the best in my opinion because you can do it effectively for free, just spend time tweaking your Facebook account, join a lot of groups which has thousands of members, be active on them and its better if you create your own group also, don't bother with pages, pages are not worth it.   

17 hours ago, Martinsx said:

There are several ways one can carry out his marketing strategies all to achieve the organization goals and objectives. The most commonly used strategies are online marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and direct marketing. 

Which one would you consider to be the most effective when it comes to marketing campaign strategies? 

On my own opinion I guess when we say marketing strategy, you get to know your market well, studied the law of supplies and demand and yes we can't deny the fact that all of the marketing strategies mention above are well effective and for me the most effective way for marketing is the social media marketing the use of well known social media applicaiton to spread well the product or anything that you want to endorse seem be the fastest and aside from that most of us are really into it. We sometimes spend most of our vacant hours just browsing what is the latest in social media. So for me once you entered and use the social media for marketing make sure to use the well catchy and appropriate use of words, products so that it will be hit on the market. 

I don't think this can be an open and shut question. It would depend first obviously on your target audience. If your advertising to the older generation, pamphlets and general traditional advertising may do the trick.If you're advertising to millennias social media marketing may be the best because they probably won't read your long emails. If you want to target the middle class use email marketing. I also think as time goes back,advertising methods and strategies change, as people's behaviors change.

15 hours ago, jaymish said:

I don't think this can be an open and shut question. It would depend first obviously on your target audience. If your advertising to the older generation, pamphlets and general traditional advertising may do the trick.If you're advertising to millennias social media marketing may be the best because they probably won't read your long emails. If you want to target the middle class use email marketing. I also think as time goes back,advertising methods and strategies change, as people's behaviors change.

Exactly what I was thinking after I saw the title. I also don't think there's a best marketing strategy that would apply to every consumers especially that there's a different age group for every consumer and each product comes with a target age group. You can't sell adult products to teens and children and vice versa. And so, for me it's best to understand your product and the target audience you are aiming to sell with. The things you've mentioned and the strategies you've listed are the best ones for the age groups you've mentioned tho. 

On 4/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, EfficientNinja said:

I think I'll go with social media marketing. It seems it is still very powerful today since many people are using their social media accounts yesterday. Utilizing social media websites to market your business and products will have more reach because of many people that are very active.

Targeting is a huge problem when using social media media marketing strategy because there are numerous people who flock the social media which if you don't do your targeting well, you are likely to be getting the unwanted traffic for your marketing campaign. 

On 4/25/2018 at 1:56 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

Facebook Marketing is the best in my opinion because you can do it effectively for free, just spend time tweaking your Facebook account, join a lot of groups which has thousands of members, be active on them and its better if you create your own group also, don't bother with pages, pages are not worth it.   

It's true what you just mentioned about utilizing Facebook as a tool for marketing as it's absolutely free especially if you don't bother using pages. Pages needs to be boosted to reach more audience but if one can create his own Facebook group and manage its activities, there is always the possibility of getting positive results. 

21 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Targeting is a huge problem when using social media media marketing strategy because there are numerous people who flock the social media which if you don't do your targeting well, you are likely to be getting the unwanted traffic for your marketing campaign. 

It's true what you just mentioned about utilizing Facebook as a tool for marketing as it's absolutely free especially if you don't bother using pages. Pages needs to be boosted to reach more audience but if one can create his own Facebook group and manage its activities, there is always the possibility of getting positive results. 

Having your own Facebook group has a lot of benefits in marketing because in Facebook people are joining groups that cater to their interests so when you create a Facebook group to use for marketing you can be sure that people would flock to it.  More so if you've got great interesting content.  Also you could be a member of all other groups which is relative to what you are marketing and if that group has 25000 members then a single post will attract a lot of attention.

On 4/25/2018 at 3:52 PM, Joey Mercado said:

On my own opinion I guess when we say marketing strategy, you get to know your market well, studied the law of supplies and demand and yes we can't deny the fact that all of the marketing strategies mention above are well effective and for me the most effective way for marketing is the social media marketing the use of well known social media applicaiton to spread well the product or anything that you want to endorse seem be the fastest and aside from that most of us are really into it. We sometimes spend most of our vacant hours just browsing what is the latest in social media. So for me once you entered and use the social media for marketing make sure to use the well catchy and appropriate use of words, products so that it will be hit on the market. 

There is no arguing that the social media is a fertile ground of immense resources that are ready to be explored when marketing is called into question. There are millions of people if not billions flocking the social media that are possible potential customers and business clients if an advert that interests them is made public. 

I completely agree that if a marketer effectively carries out his online marketing program/projects, directing it to the business needed targets and using the right persuasive words, there is no limit to the number of business clients to source from social media. 

22 hours ago, Martinsx said:

There is no arguing that the social media is a fertile ground of immense resources that are ready to be explored when marketing is called into question. There are millions of people if not billions flocking the social media that are possible potential customers and business clients if an advert that interests them is made public. 

I completely agree that if a marketer effectively carries out his online marketing program/projects, directing it to the business needed targets and using the right persuasive words, there is no limit to the number of business clients to source from social media. 

I fully agree but let's just hope Facebook officials doesn't do a revamp and start charging fees for groups.  That's what they did to pages afterall.  If they ever decide to limit or charge groups that would mean an exodus will happen to another platform, that would piss a lot of members that's for sure.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:00 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

I fully agree but let's just hope Facebook officials doesn't do a revamp and start charging fees for groups.  That's what they did to pages afterall.  If they ever decide to limit or charge groups that would mean an exodus will happen to another platform, that would piss a lot of members that's for sure.

Let's hope that Facebook groups doesn't get charged one day for its users. It's true some user wouldn't mind paying as long as it aids them in getting what they want - their marketing objectives but I'm sure that a good number of users would stop. 

13 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Let's hope that Facebook groups doesn't get charged one day for its users. It's true some user wouldn't mind paying as long as it aids them in getting what they want - their marketing objectives but I'm sure that a good number of users would stop. 

That's one of my fears regarding Facebook because they like to present a great solution like pages and then when they have reeled in so much people in developing their pages or fan pages as it was called then, Facebook would monetized it for their own benefit leaving all the page owners disgruntled.  If they are using this strategy again for groups then for certain Facebook would decline.

2 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

That's one of my fears regarding Facebook because they like to present a great solution like pages and then when they have reeled in so much people in developing their pages or fan pages as it was called then, Facebook would monetized it for their own benefit leaving all the page owners disgruntled.  If they are using this strategy again for groups then for certain Facebook would decline.

It's true that should Facebook decide to monetize Facebook groups, it's definitely going to cut its number of users because a lot of people who make use of Facebook groups does so mainly for fun and generating traffic for the social media platform. I have a comedy Facebook group where my friends come and have catch fun as well as relieving stress, so should Facebook decide to charge me for the group, I would drop it immediately.