What do you like most in Google?

What I like most about Google is the search engine itself because it's easy to use and it's one of the fastest, I've never heard of it being down that's why for me it's very dependable.  It's Chrome Mobile Interface is great, it's the best I've used and the fastest in indexing the web.

Another thing I like about Google is their new line of high end advanced phones like the Pixel 2 xl which bested iPhone X and Samsung 9.  It has the best cameras in a smartphone.

IMG_20180429_011315_108.jpg

Everything. Have you ever used other search engines?  like Bing? Yahoo? Mozilla? They are just weird! Google is like coffee it's very addictive. Once you start using it you can't stop. It's super super fast and doesn't hang like other search engines. I also like the way it guesses what you are trying to search.So long as you roughly type in what you want it will guess it. I also like that it remembers your previous searches and if you've forgotten all you have to do is type in the first letters and it will bring your previous searches up. Google is perfect in my humble opinion.

• 8 months later...

I like most is their Google Adsense where in people were paid just by blogs, video blogs and more. This program of Google helped a lot o people financially. I really would love to be a member and earn but doing so is too hard for me. Another thing that I love in Google is that you can use your account as a file saver on games. 

I like to use google as search engine because it's fast and reliable. It is easy to use and it easily provide information. I find it more complete and very informative. It is very useful and hassle free to use. I also think it's one of best search engine in terms of speed and performance. I have no doubts why many users prefer Google than other engine. It also have a good reputation and it's tested thru times.

Google's search engine, despite the recent scandals about Google deleting entries or accepting payments in order to boost certain websites up when a certain thing is searched for, is still one of the smoothest ones out there. It's quick and easy to use, and quirky enough to be interesting even if you're just browsing. There's a reason why 'Googling it' has become synonymous with searching for something online.

Gmail is also another great product. Even though the recent changes in Hangouts are bit of a hit-or-miss affair, it's still a very sleek and professional email service.