Jump to content

Shaped-Black on my browser

Recommended Posts

I'm having a problem right now with my Google Chrome browser. If my scrolling my browser, there's a shaped-black will appear on my screen. I have no idea how it has happened.

Do you know what it is? How can I fix it? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now