Jump to content
matthewjohn938

New Member Introduction

Recommended Posts

Hi there!
I'm a new member as well, looking forward to meeting you all. :)
Moreover, this seems like a very nicely design forumed, and the staff seems great too. 

P. S

I'm absolutely loving the snow flakes falling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 9:20 PM, matthewjohn938 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am a Freelance WordPress Developer, I am very excited to be on this forum and I expect for the great discussions over here.

Thanks..

Hello to you too! I am Jeff and I am also new in this forum.

2 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Hi there!
I'm a new member as well, looking forward to meeting you all. :)
Moreover, this seems like a very nicely design forumed, and the staff seems great too. 

P. S

I'm absolutely loving the snow flakes falling!

Hello Bravosi!

I am new member too! I also like these snowflakes falling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 9:20 PM, matthewjohn938 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am a Freelance WordPress Developer, I am very excited to be on this forum and I expect for the great discussions over here.

Thanks..

Hello matthewjohn938! I like your name. It is biblical. I am happy to be part of this forum too. Have a wonderful and nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 8:06 AM, faithjose822 said:

Hello matthewjohn938! I like your name. It is biblical. I am happy to be part of this forum too. Have a wonderful and nice day!

Yes it is a biblical - "Matthew"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...