vanessa

did you like to travel this last year ?

If I am financially stable I would love to travel anywhere in the world.  I want to explore and see the beautiful scenery. Maldives is one of the places I want to visit. I love  it's beaches. The water is so clear. I like the ambience. I want to spend it with my family. We all love beaches. I like to take a long walk and see the beautiful sunset and sunrise. Beach makes me happy. It feels like a free spirit when I'm at the beach. I love to swim and it makes me calm. I love being with nature.  I would also love to visit Vatican City, Rome. I want to see  it's beauty especially the old buildings. I also want to experience the secrecy of the place. To know the rich culture and religious belief. I also want to visit the place where Jesus Christ was crucified and buried. I know it's a holy place. It is somewhere in Jerusalem. I hope one day I can fulfill my dreams.

I sadly didn't get to travel this year but i did take a few days off at a vacation home near the beach. But if given a chance to travel again, I think I'll go to Singapore this time and meet up with a few friends from there. 

On 12/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, vanessa said:

i want to travel in japan cause i love japan and i want to be

I just love to travel and traveling is my hobby. But I am very busy in my new project " Brainstudioz " . Thats why i am unable to travel this last year.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:32 PM, vanessa said:

i want to travel in japan cause i love japan and i want to be

Same here. The main reason why I would love to visit Japan is that I heard they are way ahead of everybody when it comes to technology. I'm a technology freak, so I'm interested in going and try to experience what the country has to offer especially in robotics. The food's also great!

I want to travel to anywhere in the world the problem is that I don't have enough money to do that, so if you want to give me some then we can travel together, I'm kidding but really my goal for now is to find money rather than travelling. 

Yes, I would like to travel this year! I would like to visit Japan and Korea mainly because I am a big fan of there culture being able to go the and experience the different things that to the country has to offer would be a dream for me. 

I happened to be engaged in a lot of traveling this past year. However, it was always in country. I work in the indie film industry back here and that usually means traveling between cities and sometimes, between countries. It so happened that there were no projects that had to take me out of the country this year. I am hoping for better luck next year. That said, I had plenty fun traveling between cities. There is always something exciting about visiting a place for the first time.