PC OR CONSOLE?

MittensFX

Though PC offers great graphics, I still prefer console. Consoles are after all built for gaming. Another thing is it's easier for me to play on a console and I limit my PC use for work. I think if I start using my PC for gaming I wouldn't be able to concentrate much when I use it for work.

I prefer to use personal computer since I am comfortable playing with it. I like the fast speed and good graphics especially when you have a good gaming computer. I can add another accessory for much more adventure like experience. Plus, I don't have to worry a games to be installed since there are free games available these days.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:34 AM, kx8 said:

Though PC offers great graphics, I still prefer console. Consoles are after all built for gaming. Another thing is it's easier for me to play on a console and I limit my PC use for work. I think if I start using my PC for gaming I wouldn't be able to concentrate much when I use it for work.

Some really have this same difficulty when it comes to being able to balance gaming with the PC and working online as well, this is why such person prefer to work with PC and game with consoles. 

14 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Some really have this same difficulty when it comes to being able to balance gaming with the PC and working online as well, this is why such person prefer to work with PC and game with consoles. 

It's a means of setting boundaries and limitations, specially for an addicted gamer such as I. I do need to set that rule for myself because if I don't I honestly wouldn't get any work done at all. It's so easy for me to get distracted since I have the attention span of a squirrel. 

8 hours ago, kx8 said:

It's a means of setting boundaries and limitations, specially for an addicted gamer such as I. I do need to set that rule for myself because if I don't I honestly wouldn't get any work done at all. It's so easy for me to get distracted since I have the attention span of a squirrel. 

I get that very and it's part of the reason why I would never play any sort of game with my mobile smartphone device because it would literally stop me from getting most of my days tasks carried out. 

Game addiction is psychological in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Game addiction is psychological in my opinion. 

That indeed it is. That's why setting limits is a good way to ensure yourself that you don't dive head first into that game addiction trap. I limit my mobile use these days as well as too much playing on my phone really damages my eyes fast. A few years ago I had to change my specs only after 3 months because I was gaming all the time. I also suffered a week of migraine. 

9 hours ago, kx8 said:

That indeed it is. That's why setting limits is a good way to ensure yourself that you don't dive head first into that game addiction trap. I limit my mobile use these days as well as too much playing on my phone really damages my eyes fast. A few years ago I had to change my specs only after 3 months because I was gaming all the time. I also suffered a week of migraine. 

Seriously, it gets so bad when you can't be able to set your boundaries with your gaming habits because before you realize what's going on, you will end up pulling in so much money as well in the game. 

I have a friend who suffered such horrible experience and it wasn't funny at all. 

15 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Seriously, it gets so bad when you can't be able to set your boundaries with your gaming habits because before you realize what's going on, you will end up pulling in so much money as well in the game. 

I have a friend who suffered such horrible experience and it wasn't funny at all. 

Game addiction is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with. A person can easily waste his time away on gaming without him even knowing about it. I know it because it happened to me a few years ago. I neglected real life and just played non stop. I think it was the time I was trying to escape from my life. It's not a fun experience, specially once I snapped out of it and realized the damage I dealt on myself and everyone around me. 

10 hours ago, kx8 said:

Game addiction is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with. A person can easily waste his time away on gaming without him even knowing about it. I know it because it happened to me a few years ago. I neglected real life and just played non stop. I think it was the time I was trying to escape from my life. It's not a fun experience, specially once I snapped out of it and realized the damage I dealt on myself and everyone around me. 

Exactly! This is actually why most times I don't force anyone to take part into playing online or offline video games because when they get hooked up to it, stopping it would be very difficult on both short term and long term basis. 

I prefer PC. Because it is a device that I often use, it has everything, not only games. So that way I have all in one place. Also I am using keyboard and mouse, which are for many games much better choice then joystick which you have to use for console gaming. Many games are just better optimized for keyboard and mouse. And if I want to, I can easily switch to joystick on PC. On PC i can also do multiple things, like listen to music that I want and play a game, in the same time.

Edited by dzonyfox2