What are your plans this year 2019?

junrose123

I know for sure that most of us have different plans and goal this year 2019 and it would be very interesting to know as I am sure that it would be full of fun and learning. I think for me I would try to focus more on my freelancing sites since sometimes I feel guilty for not giving some time and importance on it especially that it gives me a good earnings that I am using to pay for my monthly bills and to have an extra money in times of great needs. I would try to do my best to have such goals next year as it is a good year to start my freelancing career.

How about you, what are your plans for the year 2019? It is a pleasure to know your ideas about it.

I'm just going to finish 2018 by working as hard as I could so that next year I can afford to chill for at least a month. I want to enjoy for a bit and take a time off from all the stress. I've already planned a holiday getaway this New Year's so I'll probably be gone for a few days. Or not! Since I'm one of those people who can't live without the internet. 

I still have to continue working at 2019 with more eagerness and enthusiasm. I want to give the best I can. I am hoping that I can find more legitimate site to work. So, I'll be able to augment my earnings on freelance online work. It will be a great challenge but I am willing to win for it. I hope things will be realize as I expect it to be with the Lord's guidance. I will also find time to pamper myself by taking some vacation in later times.

What are your plans this year 2019?:  My plan in this year 2019 is to make our family live together completely, to see them everyday when I wake up. I miss my daughter that we left in my parents for us to work more to do my promise to support my brother financially in his schooling in college, I am trying to be brave for all of them and I hope this year I will completely live with them.

I am planning to have some family outing in the year 2019 as I would like to spend time with my family, I need to have some unwind and enjoyment for myself and my family since I was busy doing a lot of work in the couple of months and I think this is the perfect time to make some relaxation. I will try to set more family bonding in the year 2019 for me to be with my kids as much as possible.

I started my freelancing jobs only on October this year. That means I am new in this field and trying to explore and learn more from these sites. However, on my first month as a freelancer, I have earned enough extra money to cover some expenses. Because of this, I am looking forward on a more abundant freelancing jobs in 2019. I also want to improve my skills and knowledge in this field. I am excited to see what God has in store for me in 2019.

I'm planning to develop a morning routine for myself. Research has shown that people who wake up early in the morning and follow a specific routine, are more productive throughout the day. I want to test it on myself. Who knows, having a morning routine can play a significant role on my success in life.

Its nice to read that everyone has big plans for this coming year. I started my freelancing career just this year and started to earn minimal amount then it grew bigger. This 2019 I will put more time doing online jobs for me to able to save a lot more. I am hoping and praying for everyone better jobs and good earnings. Let us all keep the hustle. Happy holidays!

• 3 weeks later...

I am really thankful for the new year because it means that God give us another 365 chances to grow better. This 2019, I said to myself to always look for the positive side of life and to always think of the better. I want to improve my living by really determining what is my purpose in this world. I am also looking forward that I will earn my master's degree this year and go find a more stable job. Also, I really want to save up for my future house and lot for my family. This year, I want to focus on loving myself more and be a confident woman. I cannot wait for all the things and blessings that are in-store for me this year. God bless us all. 💗💗💗💗

This 2019, I'm planning on improving myself. I will focus more on myself and give myself the value that I deserve. I will spend more time on improving myself and doing the things that I enjoy. 2018 was a year which I dedicated to my friends and family. 2019 will now be focused on myself.

I have many plans this 2019. I have a full-time job and planning to look for another one that pays better. I am currently at one of the best company in my country but I am seeking for better opportunities. I want to save a lot and to buy my very own car. I will focus on it for now and I hope, before this year ends. I already achieve my goals and plans this 2019.

A big part of my goals are to earn more - and that comes with taking on more projects and trying to establish a brand more. So far already in January I've been getting up earlier and staying up later to try and get work done, but I'm hoping that these short term sacrifices will end up seeing some longer term goals and more financial stability for my business.

I am planning to buy a gift for myself for doing a good job in my work because I am doing both offline and online works and I feel that it is about time that I would give myself a reward. I would like to buy a gold watch so that I will feel much happiness and more motivated to work hard no matter how difficult the situation is. I don't have any reason to stop working that is why I need to reward myself even in just for a while.