GTX 1050Ti or RX 460 4GB GDDR 5?

NikSuks

Hello people. I am planning to upgrade my PC. I wanted to ask you, for your opinion on this matter. Which graphic card should I buy? GTX 1050 ti or RX 460? I want to be able to play some new games above 30 fps, in full HD resolution. The rest of my specification is decent, but I think I am lacking a good graphic card. 

26 minutes ago, Stoopkid said:

Go with the GTX 1050Ti. This is from experience. It is just overall the better graphics card. From pixel rate to render output processing and also memory, etc. It may be a bit more expensive but you will not regret it.

Thank you so much! One of my friend has this graphic card and every game he plays plays on high and medium. I think I will go for GTX 1050Ti but I will wait a little bit more to see what others has to say. How much did you pay for your graphic card?

On 12/17/2018 at 6:31 AM, Stoopkid said:

Go with the GTX 1050Ti. This is from experience. It is just overall the better graphics card. From pixel rate to render output processing and also memory, etc. It may be a bit more expensive but you will not regret it.

GTX 1050Ti is 36% better overall, go with that, It costs more but it's definitely worth it, invest in something that you would not regret because it produces amazing results, 

click this link for more information - https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-AMD-RX-460/3649vs3641

I was fortunate enough to be able to buy my GTX 1050 when graphics cards weren't so expensive. What I like about this model is that it doesn't require too much power, in fact, you don't even need to connect it to your power supply. It's very cost effective when it comes to power consumption. Also, I'd suggest buying the 4gb model, games are bound to require more ram in the future and this card looks capable of meeting the minimum requirements for upcoming titles. I've noticed that more ram means more speed in most cases. I have an older model with less ram, some modern games are runnable, but the performance is too slow.

So yeah, GTX 1050 is a great bang for the bucket, go for it.

Edited by dullian

• 3 weeks later...