What is your favorite color?

Others say colors reflect our personality. My favorite color is Marsala Red, a wine-influenced, red-kissed color. I don't know but there is something in this color that made me more confident and fulfilled to face the world. At the same time, there's a certain glamour attached to this color. I also think that it's one color that could be mixed with any hue.

Initially my favorite color was black. But my friends told me black isn't a color, but a shade. So overtime, I grew my love for the color blue. In our psychology class, we were taught that blue symbolizes calmness, which is something that I always look for when in pressure. Intelligence, a quality that is very essential to surviving and lack of emotion which is something that is externally vivid in me. Although the color blue does not fit me when it comes to clothing, I like to keep my accessories and my little things within the shade of its colors. 

15 hours ago, Frank said:

My two colors are blue and white but if I'm to choose one it will definitely be white.i like white because it very unique and can really make one stand out. White signifies purity and I love to be pure.

White. People who like white are often organized and logical and don't have a great deal of clutter in their lives. 

Blue. If blue is your favorite color you love harmony, are reliable, sensitive and always make an effort to think of others.  You like to keep things clean and tidy and feel that stability is the most important aspect in life.

My favorite colors are black and blue. I often choose either of them for my things and clothes. For me blue is a really calming color, it reminds me of the sky I love so much. I also like black because it is a very generic color that can be paired with anything.

A light shade of pink. As a child, I would put every single pink item that I would find in the supermarket inside the shopping cart. It would drive my mother crazy! Now, as an adult, I still love it. It's an elegant color, that is visually soothing.

16 hours ago, achikeziah said:

White. People who like white are often organized and logical and don't have a great deal of clutter in their lives. 

Blue. If blue is your favorite color you love harmony, are reliable, sensitive and always make an effort to think of others.  You like to keep things clean and tidy and feel that stability is the most important aspect in life.

Indeed. White is a minimalistic color, that incites creativity and space of reflection. In my home, all the walls are painted white, as well as my bed sheets and towels. It helps me be more organized and focused.

I also like the color blue. According to various international studies, the world’s most popular color is blue. Based on the survey conducted by several global marketing firms, they’ve concluded that people worldwide picked blue (40%) as their favorite color followed by purple (14%). Though some researchers also suggest that red and green are a close second and third respectively. White, orange, and yellow are some of the least favorite colors.

In terms of clothing and things I gravitate towards, I'd say that I like navy blue and olive green. I guess I go towards those classic neutrals since they change well with the times and are versatile.

If we're talking more of a color that we just enjoy and appreciate rather than wear, I'd probably pick purple.