Sign in to follow this  
burgosmichael2407

Have you ever tried to make a blog at BitLanders?

Have you ever been at BitLanders? It is a Social media type of site that lets you earn up to $5-$7 a day. Though it's a bit complicated to understand their system bit those who familiarize the platform earns that much by simply posting a blog and uploading movies. If you want to check it out, here's the link:

https://www.bitlanders.com/?c=gr234234__801273__0__0

Oh! I haven't heard of Bitlanders before, but it looks interesting thusfar. I think I'll look into it when I have the time. It looks like an interesting platform for both blogging. Thank you for sharing the link!

Edited by Castrel

I don't know that platform maybe I should but when I search there are so many bugs review I think we review that thing is able to join that blog its say that if you register you will get 1$ dollar why? I don't know if it's legit plus provides more details about this site, thanks.

Haven't used the platform yet, but will definitely check it out. I just wonder how it works. Do you get paid according to the number of posts you make or the number of visitors that land on your blog?

I am a newbie in that site but I am starting to familiarize myself in their platform. I haven't make any payout yet because I have just started a few weeks ago. What I know is that site is legit and a great platform to develop your blogging and writing skills as well as to earn money.