Looking for some advice on marketing

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some advice on marketing and I thought it would be a great idea to start a discussion here. What strategies have you used to successfully market your products or services? What have you found to be the most effective methods of engaging your target audience? I recently read an interesting article on a custom Wikipedia page about the four Ps of marketing - which are product, price, promotion, and place. It got me thinking about how I could use these strategies to help me reach my target audience. Has anyone else used the four Ps to reach their goals? I'm also curious about how other people are using the latest digital marketing techniques. I'm sure there's a lot of helpful information out there, but I'm still trying to figure out which ones are the most effective. What advice do you have to offer? I'd love to hear what strategies you've found to be successful in marketing your products or services. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!