ThemeForest

Nathan

• Administrators

ThemeForest is one of the best sites I've found for templates on almost any CMS.

Some of the bigger CMS:

Wordpress

OSCommerce

Magento

Joomla

Drupal

ExpressionEngine

I've purchased quite a few themes from them. They have some of the most unique and awesome designs. Check them out.

Yeah they offer some great themes. I haven't bought anything from them but will surely do that in case I am looking for a new theme. I use themes from Wordpress site or newwpthemes.com for my sites since most of my sites are simple content sites that do not feature any complex functionality.

Yeah they are the best designers for worldpress themes ever. Their themes are high quality and unique and they offer it for a good price. I am not a user of their themes because I don't run any of those scripts stated above but if I ever do I am sure I will get my theme from them. I mean they are really the best on the web, I don't know any other company that can compete with them.

• 2 weeks later...

As a site admin I don't use pre-made templates. They are not unique and not having an original design is unprofessional in my opinion. If I wouldn't be able to do my own designs, I'd hire a designer to create a unique layout for my sites. As a freelancer, I don't use them since I find the 30% commission to be HUGE. I don't like paying almost 9% at elance and I'm not selling my work there for 35 bucks

• Administrators

I've used ThemeForest a few times, and although I've found their support slow, it's a great website to use and I'll probably use them again in the future

Yeah I def buy for their designs, not support, support is almost non existent over there.

• 3 months later...

I've been to the site numerous times, never actually bought anything from them though.

Same as me. They do have some really nice templates that I might buy in the future though. I might even consider selling themes on there if I get good enough at web design.

As a site admin I don't use pre-made templates. They are not unique and not having an original design is unprofessional in my opinion. If I wouldn't be able to do my own designs, I'd hire a designer to create a unique layout for my sites. As a freelancer, I don't use them since I find the 30% commission to be HUGE. I don't like paying almost 9% at elance and I'm not selling my work there for 35 bucks

+1, Agreed

Templates are a short cut, if you need something today. Or if you don't want to start off with a blank canvas then templates are a good choice. However over reliance on templates has negatives as enumerated by dojo.

• 6 months later...

Some days, I spend hours on themeforest. It's premium Wordpress themes that I look for. I've bought several in the past year and I'd recommend them for their support alone. Now I'm back in the New Year, in search of a responsive theme for a new Wordpress website that I'm setting up. Besides, it's fun messing around with the live previews of the themes. 

ThemeForest is one of the best sites I've found for templates on almost any CMS.

Some of the bigger CMS:

Wordpress

OSCommerce

Magento

Joomla

Drupal

ExpressionEngine

I've purchased quite a few themes from them. They have some of the most unique and awesome designs. Check them out.

Themeforest is truly one of the best resources for anyone looking for a professional theme that ill make your site look professional, and clean.

I've had an account with them 6 years now and I do not have a single complaint. It's a great source, not to mention code canyon, photo dune, and a few other sister site they manage!

I never really been into templates because I like to create things from scratch but I'm really interested in finding out what Theme Forest has to offer. I'm open minded so I'm down for trying new things so this could be something I could get into and could potentially make my designing process much easier.

I've

Looking through to purchase a eCommerce theme on there now actually if anyone has suggestions.

Simplicity by olegnax is meant to be a great and simple eCommerce theme with a lot of flexibility. Lots of portfolios. Sidebars and tons of features.