Forum Link Building - Company

Yup that's why I posted to keep others from getting scammed.

BTW still no phone call back from them, what a joke. I'm going to keep bugging them once a week, b/c if I get it back would be some nice advertising money. But at this point I've written that money off.

Thats a shame. Some of these guys give us a really bad name. I wish i can strangle them myself.

• 5 weeks later...

Yup that's why I posted to keep others from getting scammed.

BTW still no phone call back from them, what a joke. I'm going to keep bugging them once a week, b/c if I get it back would be some nice advertising money. But at this point I've written that money off.

That really is a shame. In your first post, you stated that you heard some reviews, do you remember where you saw these?

I suppose you can't win all battles, but $400.00 is just way too much to lose, I'm so sorry, mate.

• Administrators

Yeah no kidding, $400 would have went a long way with other stuff, but oh well. At least others will know now. Nope don't remember I just Google'd and found them.

Any update on this?

I was also looking at SEO offers for my new site, but I wouldn't even think about a $400 package. It is just too much of a gamble to put my fate in someone else's hand. The total cost for my site hasn't exceeded that much yet...although it soon will be. $400 could have get you over 5000 fans on facebook.

Reviews on many sites selling products just seem to be fake.