Passionate about music?

eckofoxtrot

Just thought I would take the opportunity to get everyone chatting about music, I personally love my music and I have a great appreciation for all genres so it will be interesting to hear some comments and opinions :) I would like to know things like the following:

- Favourite Music Festival

- Favourite Genre

- Favourite Band/Artist

- Any famous musicians you've met?

- Upcoming and Unsigned Bands/Artists

Cheers

Favourite Music Festival: Glastonbury

Favourite Genre: Pop, Soul.

Favourite Band/Artist - The Temper Trap, Florence + The Machine, Beatles, Rolling Stones.

Not really met any musicians.

Not sure about any unsigned bands either.

Nice topic :)

- Favourite Music Festival: Woodstock, but that no longer exists, so Glastonbury.

- Favourite Genre: Indie.

- Favourite Band/Artist: At the moment, Arctic Monkeys.

- Any famous musicians you've met: I've forgotten his name... Was a guitarist for Lenny Kravitz and others, is now a solo artist.

- Upcoming and Unsigned Bands/Artists: My band. >.>

- Favourite Music Festival - Reading/Leeds

- Favourite Genre - Rock/Metal

- Favourite Band/Artist - Funeral For A Friend

- Any famous musicians you've met? - Brandon Flowers after a gig

Favourite Music Festival: Groovin The Moo

Favourite Genre: Pop, rock

Favourite Band/Artist - The Temper Trap, Lady Gaga, Kesha, The Getaway plan,

Any famous musicians you've met? - Lady Gaga when i was in LA, we spoke for about 5 minutes

Not sure about any unsigned bands either.

Favourite Music Festival: Full Ponty when it was rock orientated but now it's Glastonbury.

Favourite Genre: Rock and Blues mainly but I'll listen to anything that isn't made on a computer.

Favourite Band/Artist: Oasis, Lostprophets, Arctic Monkeys, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Biffy Clyro . . .  I'm going to stop because I could go on forever.

Any famous musicians you've met? I've met Ian Watkins, Mike Lewis and Lee Gaze from Lostprophets.

Upcoming and Unsigned Bands/Artists: My band (same as Henrawr's band).

• 3 weeks later...

Loving most of those bands, and would definatly agree that the music festivals mentioned are amongst the best, surprised nobody mentioned Sonisphere, im wanting to go next year hopefully, had a good line up for the past 2 years now. :)

Loving most of those bands, and would definatly agree that the music festivals mentioned are amongst the best, surprised nobody mentioned Sonisphere, im wanting to go next year hopefully, had a good line up for the past 2 years now. :)

Sonisphere is pretty damn good this year.

Sonisphere is pretty damn good this year.

Agreed, some great bands.

- Favourite Music Festival - Download, Sonoshphere

- Favourite Genre - Metal, Rock, Drum and Bass...etc

- Favourite Band/Artist - Paramore, Slipknot and Bullet for my Valentine

- Any famous musicians you've met? - I was about a foot away from Jared Leto (Thirty Seconds to Mars) when I saw them live

- Upcoming and Unsigned Bands/Artists - Taketheseven

• 3 weeks later...