Graphic Design Resources//Advice

JayRob2212

On 4/17/2018 at 3:05 AM, JayRob2212 said:

I have been thinking it would be fun and very useful to learn some graphic design. Without going back to college, is there a way I can get into this field? What are your recommendations and tools that I should use?

If you want to learn Infographics I would recommend Adobe Spark it's free you can download it or just go to the site and use it.  Adobe Spark is very easy to learn and it's fun, if you start a project, you'll surely finish it because it has a walkthrough and everything is designed to be simple, drag and drop, easy to import images, and there's a lot of templates that you can configure.  You have to try it.

IMG_20180418_173711_198.jpg

10 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

If you want to learn Infographics I would recommend Adobe Spark it's free you can download it or just go to the site and use it.  Adobe Spark is very easy to learn and it's fun, if you start a project, you'll surely finish it because it has a walkthrough and everything is designed to be simple, drag and drop, easy to import images, and there's a lot of templates that you can configure.  You have to try it.

IMG_20180418_173711_198.jpg

Awesome, thanks for that!

You have to look for tutorials. You can search it in youtube and a lot of graphic designers create videos for tutorials. Photoshop was the first software I learned. At first my work was so messy. As I've learned photoshop little by little, my works has improved and hopefully improve more. I am not only using photoshop but also illustrator and indesign. You have to familiarize the tools and you will make it a lot more easier to work in the future.

• 1 month later...