Halo 4 annouced

CHiLL

Microsoft have announced Halo 4 will be released at E3 2011, and will be the first of another Halo Trilogy. Microsoft are picking up where Bungie have left off. Here's a trailer:

That isn't all for the Halo fans, as the Halo: Combat Evolved anniversary is coming up, Microsoft have announced that they are remaking the game in today's graphics.

• 9 months later...

Damn i wish i didnt open this thread. Exclusive to XBOX..my ass. WTF happened to windows? Both are from Microsoft carrots and radishes along with some bringles in their head.

None of the Halo games since the launch of the 360 have been on the PC. Why would you expect them to change? Changing a game from Xbox to the PC requires a lot of time and resources, which is why most are ports these days.

• Administrators

None of the Halo games since the launch of the 360 have been on the PC. Why would you expect them to change? Changing a game from Xbox to the PC requires a lot of time and resources, which is why most are ports these days.

I played 1 & 2 on the computer...

Anyone seen any gameplay or online play videos of this game? Does anyone know what the weapons or style of play will be like. I have also heard that this Halo is being made by Microsoft is that true?

There hasn't been much released about it, only a teaser video with interviews from employees of 343 Industries who are developing it (a subsidiary of Microsoft Game Studios)...I believe that also answers your other question. :)